Another California GT on the road.

It has actually been on the road for 3 months now. My main excuse for posting it is to show the static cling stripes I got from John Schnieder. John is a great guy and I highly recommend him.

I wanted to attach 5 photos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Not wanting to slow everyone down,,I attached 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Attachments

• 19702-PIC00003.JPG
    19702-PIC00003.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 1,735
Here is the second one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 19703-PIC00001.JPG
    19703-PIC00001.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,361
Nice ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Where did you get the panel with the oval holes for over the Exhaust?
Thanks
Nathan

The pannels were made by Mike Coates. He resides in Canada. I have his Info if you need it

Looks like the paint rub-out on Saturday went very well!! I told you that paint job would be unbelieveable when all done! nice overall job - - now put the Da$! carpets in !

Nathan, you have mail. Everybody, thanks for kind remarks. I couldn't help it, I had to add this picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

As you can see the motor runs on webbers and Holly (FORM over function) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 19728-PIC00001.JPG
    19728-PIC00001.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,079
Looks great! That rear-view pic makes me glad I'm going with Gulf flares. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good that you rubbed it out...the paint was the only thing that didn't look perfect on the CAVs I've seen.

Nathan, you got mail again!

Bill, yes it is the wide (1075 rears). I never cared much for the regular rears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I like looking at the side mirrors and see nothing but the BUTT of the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't know what is wrong but I'm not getting any of the mail your sending. Try sending it directly to my E-mail address.
Thanks
Nathan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Good lord man. The car is beautiful. My wife has always said black is the only color for a GT. I almost had her talked into dark red or dk blue and now she's more set than ever that it just HAS TO BE BLACK. Well it is pretty and I'm glad the stripes worked out for you.
John

Nathan,

Since we are not having any luck on the e-mail, I will post here what I was trying to send. Mike Coats E-mail is [email protected]

Mike is in Canada and his work is great (Lynn Larsen put me in touch with him). His prices are better than all the "others" I have talked to. The quality of the work is great as well.

Jon,
It is a GTD 40,wheels are compumotive, they looked good 6 years ago when I bought them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif today they don't look as good to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif (I like the BRMs)

John,
Your work is great and I thank Mark Clapp for giving me your info. Listen to your wife,,girls have better taste than we do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Although, Arizona sun is somthing else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Now that you have the beast rubbed out and the stripes added I will have to drive over and take some new pictures. It looks great.

Back