Octane magazine...GT40 fest

There's a new magazine here in the UK called Octane, looks quite interesting and this month the have an article (and cover picture) on three original GT40's. Very interesting, but when you open the magazine it seems that almost every other story is about GT40's !!!! worth a look.

Attachments

• 21920-octane.jpg
    21920-octane.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 201

Brian Magee

Supporter
Maybe they have so much in this edition on the GT40 because they had a stand next to the Enthusiasts Club at the Festival of Speed at Goodwood and saw the attention that our '40s got! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian

Evo,
Also have a few pages devoted to the GT40 MKIII this month. It is their choice as the best Street Racer in the 60s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brett

I have to say that "Octane" is bloody good! Rather than the usual plethora of Japenese crap, we now have a retro style magazine with real racing car drivers testing the motors.

It is the best magazine yet for those you enjoy "period" cars etc.

Another new magazine is "Zero", a very trendy job. This month with a great article on Steve McQueen.

Regards,

J.P

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Where have you found this magazine? I've looked in my local newsagents, including WHSmiths but no joy. Maybe I'll try the bigger ones in Bournemouth/Poole at the weekend.

If you subscribe don't forget to ask for your free copy of the DVD - Rendevouz. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,

J.P

Back