UK Charity Tour

First of all, may I apologise for my first post on this forum appearing more like a press release than a regualar friendly hello.

Being a HUGE GT40 fan, I have made it my personal aim to try and get a huge GT40 team to enter this event. The sight of one on the road is rare enough, but a convoy, that's the stuff dreams are made of.

I had a quick chat to Ron, and he told me to "Post Away" so here goes:

Imagine leaving work on Friday 26th August 05, hopping in your car and heading to the south of England. Awaiting your arrival would be hundreds of people, hundreds of gleaming cars, the press and spectators cheering you on as you're about to embark on a challenging yet thoroughly enjoyable adventure.

Every night from now on you'll be staying in the country's most exclusive accommodation, enjoying the most exquisite meals with people, who all have one thing in common, their passion to share their exotic super cars with the UK public.

Starting from a secret location on the south coast, dawn break on Saturday 27th August heralds the beginning of what will be one of the UK's most stylish charity events of the year. Over 150 enthusiasts will gather for two fundamental reasons, to have the time of their lives and help raise money for some of the most admirable charities in the UK.

Saturday's driving will be broken up with a variety of stop offs providing exclusive access to some best kept motorsport secrets in England. Sunday 28th August, however is slightly different with the emphasis on navigating the challenging and magnificent roads the north has to offer.

The adventure is not over on the Sunday night though, for the entire weekend has been documented by a film production team and on Monday 29th August a premiere film will be on show.

So within 72 hours you've been a rally driver, a race car driver, a film star, drank the finest wine with the finest food.

But what's really important is you've also been a hero!

If there is anyone here that is interested then there is a section on the website>

www.pr-photography-tour.org/brochure.asp

where one can request a brochure.

Once again I do apologise, but being a forum reader/poster i know how this is the best way to let you all that this is happening.

Well, best of luck and no doubt I will be talking to some of you soon.

Regards

Tim

Back