TORNADO

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Hello everyone

This month marks Tornado Sports Cars 20th year of component form car production, 15 years of which have been dedicated to GT40s.
This year the company is going through a lot of expansion and major changes.
We are in the process of building a new web site which we
were going to announce when completed but it looks like the cat is already out of the bag. Most of the text is there at the moment but there are lots of pictures to be uploaded and the site will be completed by 1st October. The address is www.tornadosportscars.com
We are now opening a new visitors centre and showroom in a separate building located opposite the main factory with completed cars, rolling chassis and parts on display. This again will be completed and open by 1st October. If you would like to arrange a visit please telephone to book an appointment in advance.
We are launching a lot of new products including our new close ratio 6 speed box which is available now.
The fact that this is our 20th year in existance has made me reflect on the past. I must be getting old. We have seen Gt40 makers come and go and come back and then go again and some have even come back again only to go again. It kind of makes you realize what an unstable market place it can be.
The TS40 has now been in full uninterupted, continuous production for 15 years now.
We have sold hundreds of kits to 31 different countries.
I think our track record speaks for itself.
I must admit that I do not regularly visit this forum due to the fact that there seems to be lots of Who makes the best replica 40 and mines better than yours. At Tornado we are just busy building and selling cars and thats why you do not see lots of posts from me.
Our current waiting list is 40 weeks.
Heres to the next 20 years.

Andy

Andy,

20 years is reason for celebration in any business.

In the fickle 40 market, it's a major milestone!

Congratulations and continued success!

Bill

I've seen several post on the Forum that imply GT40 makers
MUST actively participate or be considered "non-customer
centric".

IMHO, anyone who speaks poorly of Tornado because Andy
doesn't post regularly doesn't understand the realities
of running a small business.

Congratulations to them for continuing to provide
customers a choice.

MikeD

Congratulations on your continued success, Andy. It would be nice if you would see fit to support this forum with a nominal cash donation so that you can continue to advertise your business and so that you could set up a factory support forum for your customers.

Ron Earp

Admin
Andy, you should come visit often and ignore the crap. We do get the newbies on here every so often that ask "Who makes the best" etc. but by and large you'll find your company mentioned just as often as everyone else's. You've got good knowledge to share with folks and I'm sure (I know!) there at lots of Tornado owners here. Having the Director of the company present is fantastic and I'm sure makes the owners proud and happier to be on the board. IMHO.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Andy,

Ditto to Ron's reply from a happy Tornado owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
Andy, I'm a GTD owner so I have a special place in my heart for the rest of my English family. Bloody good job mate! Thats my best english accent.

Howard Jones,
Cal USA

Back