CAV Owners Manual

Hi Folks,

I was able to get my hands on a CAV Owners Manual. Not sure, but I believe it would be ok for me to reproduce for CAV owners (First Generation) who either did not get a manual when they bought their car new, or if it has traded hands, it did not come with the car.

John, please let me know if you/the folks at Auto Futura have any issues with me doing this. If you don't, then I will be happy to have high quality color copies made.

Before, I spend the money, are there any takers? I also have a lot of other CAV knowledge (First Generation-Not Auto Futura) that I have sent out as freebies to others-it has taken up some time and cost a few bucks.

Was considering doing a package of multiple e-mails, the owners manual, safety concerns and a rough build manual.

John, if you do not have any issues/concerns with me doing this, then I'll be happy to make this available. If so, please let me know & I'll cease activity.

If anyone is interested, please let me know via this list. Once I have some rough numbers from a color copy shop, I'll get it in gear & let ya'll know.

Tom

Back