Robert Logan to visit Exeter

Hi all,

For those of you who are interested in the RF, Robert Logan will be manning the Thruxton Sports Cars stand with me at the Exeter show in November.

We are showing Jerry's car at the show, so it will be a great opportunity to see evey aspect of the car in an unclothed state (!) and to have a detailed discussion with Robert (who can talk for Europe)

See you all there (we are sharing a stand with Gerry Hawkridge and his incredible Cobra's)

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good luck at the show Rick! I know
you will do well. The product speaks for itself. Like I always say...When you pay for quality you only cry once...
Have fun and don't let Robert OD on Guinnes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The fortys just about here!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif it should be delivered at 14:00hrs tommorrow(friday).I just cant wait for the lorry to arrive so i can swing open the container door and see it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. ive roped in loads of mates with the promise of good beer to help unload the 40 from the container as its still going to be on the back of the lorry. suppose id better hold on to the beer till everything is unloaded though- cant have drunk unloaders can we /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
hope to see you all at exeter.should be a great show

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Rick,

What's the date of the Exeter show? I might pop down, I spent 3 years at Uni down there and like to go back & visit my old haunts from time to time.

Went down last year, and met Julian West, Mark Sibley & Derek Bell.

Cheers,

Max

Hi Max,

It is 20th and 21st November - see you there!

Hey Hersh,

Its a worry about the guinness! I suppose he talks even more after a few of those!

Thanks for your good wishes and I am sure the car will be well recieved here in the UK!

Jerry,

Today's the day!!!!

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Brett,

He will be at the show both days (along with Chris Melia) and for the rest of the following week, will be visiting family and friends in the UK and Ireland.

Rick

Back