Hey U.K. guys

Has anyone over there in the U.K. seen Mark Sibley of MDA in the last month. I've got one of his Mk I's coming to the U.S. and it should be either on the boat right now or in U.S. Customes hands as I speak. I've been trying to touch base with him about some shipping details and for the last month he's not answered his email. I'm sure he is just very busy, but it still makes my stomach tickle just a little. I'm VEERRRRRYYYYYY anxious to get my car and start working on it ASAP. If anyone has seen him around please let me know.

Thanks guys,

Jim "still carless" Downard

MDA certainly exhibited at the Great Western Kitcar Show last weekend (21/22 Nov). More than that I don't know.

Good luck.

Rob

Chris,
You've got mail.
JP,
You've got mail.
Rob,
Were you at the show, and did it appear from the display that all was well. The hair is currently standing very tall on the back of my neck, but it's not all bad, as my wife is now standing behind me with a gun to shoot them off.
I'm already thinking I'm F'ed.
Jim Downard

Hello Jim

I only read a short article earlier this week about the show which reported something like 'the order book was healthy'.

I think the Die Another Day Bond car and the 1966 Le Mans MKII replica were both at the show. I see that both of these cars are now for sale on MDA's website.

Hoping you hear something positive soon.

Rob

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Hello Jim,
Mark Sibley is fine, he has trouble with a lot of bogus email so maybe yours got filtered by mistake. I received a mail from him yesterday with pictures of quite a few cars in his workshops.
I will contact him by telephone today and mention that he should call you urgently for your peace of mind.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Hello again Jim,
I left a telephone message with Mark this am and he has already replied by email.
Everything looks OK with your order. He is getting very busy and has had eleven new customers these past few weeks and shipping five GT40 kits and a Lola out before Xmas.
His personal mail address is always a problem so try the business address.

Hi Jim,

I wouldn't worry, I visited MDA only a couple of weeks ago & collected some parts. The guys look flat out busy, with loads of work to do. The place was full up with cars, chassis & boxes of parts.

FWIW Mark has quite alot of stock now & I've bought several parts 'off the shelf'. He's got some nice quality goods on offer.

Back