Parts for Sabre in Queensland

Wheres the best place to got to get spare parts for a 1995 Sabre. i.e. speedo, carbaretta.
Had the car for a few years but not being mechanically minded need some assistance as things are starting to need replacing. Bought the car off a friend who built it.

Thanks <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Saber (John Donnely's company) went out of business years ago. The tooling got scattered across the USA.

But since these cars tend to be custom made...if you are looking
for like in kind replacement parts, post a photo and/or
description and you'll probably get names of potential
sources.

MikeD

hey I need to know something about this car sabre someone wants to sell me one half built or so with a 351/408 , is this a good kit and for 30,000.00 is this a fair price don't know much about it I build cobras and thought about this gt40 thang so if anyone knows please stop me before I do the wrong thing and let me know to go ahead with it ok thanks a bunch guys Daniel

Ron Earp

Admin
bwcobra, are you in the US? This might be the old car that Jay had here on the forum years ago. He sold it, I thought, to someone else years ago. Someone else might remember, was it Jay Thompson? Can't recall his last name, heck, might not even have his first name right! It might could also be Luis's car, the fellow who owned one in Florida, but I thought he sold his too.

The person that would be a requirement to talk to would be Lynn Larsen here in Raleigh NC. He finished his Sabre and it is the only one I know of that was completed. He is on the forum as Lynn, you can search for his contact info.

Ron

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
I don't think this is a GT40 the guy is talking about?
Pagey, see if you can track down Denis Bedford /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif of Copycatcars he'll probably save you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back