Goodwood Revival - Who is going?

I'll be there on the Friday.
Maybe anyone wanting to meet up with other 40 enthusiasts on any of the days could agree to meet at the entrance to the refreshment marquee, near to the airfield at, say 12 noon?

Can't wait ! I'll be there for all three days (and two nights in delightful Bognor) . Is the meet-up location/time Chris mentioned OK for everyone ? I'll be easily recognisable as I'll be kitted out in some ludicrous old fashioned clobber - no change there then!

I will be there on the Saturday. As I understand the Whitsun Trophy race including the 40's is the third race on the card on Saturday 16th September. The I hour TT is on Sunday only. Please could anyone else confirm that these two races are only one these day. With the practise only on the Friday????
Regards Allan

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Weekend weather:
Friday: early WSW winds (Maritime) giving way to much cooler brisk Northerlies mid a.m./ Rain 40% chance (high)Temps max 18c. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Saturday: Cool northerlies becoming NE - still brisk, occasional sunny intervals, /Rain 10% chance (low) Temps max 16-17c /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Sunday:Winds NE /Still brisk, but sunny intervals again Rain 20% chance (Moderately low). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Definitely Liberty boddice,fairisle sweater, Rubber macs and Galoshes on Friday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Enjoy.
I'd love to be there but I'll be in sunnier climes .....S.America.
Dave M /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regrettably, i,m not there this year as i ,ve too much preparation to do and off to Spa for next weekends Spa 6 Hours race meeting, which includes our British GT Sports race with the 917.

David, can you wave your meteorological wand and make it a dry race please for the Ardennes !!!!!

Have a good weekend at Goodwood everybody.

Regards,

Graham @ GTA Racing.

Brian Magee

Supporter
Dave
The weather was dry on Friday, a bit cold but I only had a Polo shirt with a sweat over the top. No need for a raincoat. You need a new piece of seaweed and fir cone!!

I have spoken to someone today (Saturday) who queued in the traffic for an hour before he got to Midhurst then turned round and went home.

If you are going tomorrow LEAVE EARLY.

Brian

I am going today (Sunday) but since I am only just starting my project I will feel a little bit of a fraud, but would love to see all your vehicles there and hopefully be further inspired to complete my own car sooner rather than later!!

IainB

------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think training is expensive, look at the cost of ignorance!

Back