Really Cool GT40 Video

Paul-

I have tried and can't. So I ended up just saving the link. It really is a cool video.

Cheers
Bill D

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Bill thanks for killing more of my day ;-)

Look at the link on the side of the google videos (www.tremek.com) I think it exists on the site as a couple of formats. I did an advanced google search and only searched on tremek.com and found a bunch of other links that have it, one might be downloadable.

Lot's of crazy people, check out some of the other videos, it's a bit sad to see some people have drivers licenses :)

Sandy

My girlfriend loves the color combo. I found a picture of a GT40 very similar. I don't know whose car it is, but I like the colors.

BlueGT40.jpg

What a Great bit of footage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Makes my smile every time I watch it.

Bud

There is a cool video clip comparing a gt40 replica to a Skyline on this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rice.gif

I think I recognize the car from the Laguna Seca vintage races. If its the car I think it is, the owner also owns a 917 Porsche. He said he purchased the GT40 in the mid '80s.

thank u for the downlodable link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This video explain too good the mighty fury of the geetee....

no way..it remains at all my favourite (I also invite here all forum people with the car to make some drift for me...thank u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

I've just downloaded this and watched it on loop about 15 times with the headphones on and the volume set to 11 - Awesome!!!

Chris-
Thank you so much for the link to Racing Icons. THAT is the exact color combo I was looking for.

Regards
Bill D
Los Angeles, CA

That sound is unbelievable!!

What was done to create that exhaust sound? Remove all exhaust restriction like the muffler?

Back