Request for Shipping Udate on RF #108 & 109

Robert,

These are the next two in line to ship. Looking to see what is the schedule for these two cars. Their delivery affects my #110 and wanted to know if we are still looking at late January for a shipment.

Thank you,
Ben

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Re: Request for Shipping Udate on RF #108 & 109

Oliver ,

Firstly let me say that I have edited OUT your last two replys. I for one have grown very tired of your constant sniping at me. This is the first time ever that I have resorted to this and I have had the ability to do this for years.

Ben,

Yes the cars are on track for shipment from Cape Town at the end of the month. I return there first thing next week and will stay there to ensure the completion of these two cars. #108 is at the paint shop and as soon as I have photographs of her I will send them to you. Your car will go to the paint shop as soon as 108 is out.

Best wishes,

Robert

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Robert,

I certainly understand that you have grown tired of the snipping.I would have too. But I have also have grown tired of the constant manipulation of words and promises and continuious failed responses by you. This thread was made by the customer asking about his car AGAIN. It is you that should be giving the updates automaticly. This proves my point! Why does the customer constantly have to ask what the progress is? I really don't enjoy sniping you but many people have emailed me with credit for lighting the fire and asking the questions that certain members refuse too but surly have appreciated that I have done so. My sniping is a result of your failure to deliver what is promised by you and certain members of your team. If you would like, I can post the questions that have yet to be give a replie or simply ignored. You talk a good sales pitch but delivering is another. I'm am certainly happy that work is being done and people that have waited out the numerous delays may get their cars.This web site that was created was for the good as well as the bad. You don't want to here the bad " unless it was a competitor" In fact there has been negitive comments regarding other companies and you failed to delete those responses. It seems strickly one sided. You don't here me sniping other companies because they told the truth and that is all what the customer wants. Although I don't agree with your ethics, I still believe in your product. I regret that we have bad blood.. I wish not too.I praise when praise is do. I DO Not like being lied too. As you gain credibility my response will change. But until then, I will call you on misleading staments. I wish you God speed for the customer.

regards Oliver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

John,
I have stayed aside of your comments through out these months of hardships for RF. You some how feel that you have become the appointed savior of the poor RF customers who are communicating their problems to you.I communicate with all that ask for information and not once have I recieved anything from them that indicate they have a problem. Who ever it maybe that confides in you should call me or Robert first. They as customers should be fully aware of their peticuliar sale. At any point they are welcome to call me and discuss their unhappyness. They are also aware that we give a money back gaurantee. So if there are those relying on you to make things happen then I'm afriad that they are in for a disapointment. The only person here that is in disaccord with this forum is you. You have annointed yourself as the know all and see all of RF's business as well as some of the others. You know only enough to cause dicord and create negative replys with your ramblings. I personally don't understand what makes all this your business. Customers of ours relying on you for their backbone is rediculus
. There are none making these claims to you that I'm aware of. So if this is true and that person or persons would like to have their money refunded then please by all means call them right away and tell them the good news that they can get ther money back. The truth about this is simple. I have customers that want cars now. and any of these folks that want to forfiet their purchase can do so. I will sell the cars because there is folks that want them. Besides this way I can purchase one of these as my demo. So any RF customers out there that would like to get their money back please call Me not John and I will happily arange for this to happen.
I doubt that I get any takers though. My customers are too smart for that. They know that these are quality built cars and they will be worth way more than they paid. They also understand the delay and will soon have their cars. So for thenm to quit now would be cuttting your nose of to spite your face.
So John you go right ahead and stir the pot. I won't sensor you. I don't have to. 90% of this forum already knows what you're about. Nobody else on this forum has more run ins with other members but you. You don't care if you fit in, you don't care if you're liked or dislike, you don't care about anything but creating controversy. So what is it about this forum that keeps you here? Obvioiusly you don't care to make friends. So your whole participation here is a mystery to most of us..well there are a few who feel you're a real entertainer. They think you livin up the place with your posts. Even you said once yourself that people can't wait to read where you post. Yeah boy! I sure do.
All you need to do is mind your own business and think more on a positive note and you might just see how enjoyable it is to interact with folks positively rather than trying to piss them off.

Hersh

John B

Temp Selling Pass
In response!

Hershal,

Since you jumped in and spoke your mind,I will too. YOU! are the main reason I CANCELLED MY ORDER WITH RF as was well as other that have cancelled and went to other manafacturers. You have displayed on numerous occasions that blatant disreagard for the customer by you rude irrogant stament and personal e-mails "If you don't like it cancell...I don't care attitude!" In addition to the lies regarding delivery times/part deliveriies ect ect. I don't think I'm the RF customer relation department but it is mine and others responsibilitites to let the public to know if somthing is wrong with manafactures. Believe me i'm tempted to cc copies of emails to the forum minus names of course of the concerns . To me hershal.. you a nice guy but a "YES BOY" to Robert trying to sell car by making whatever promises you neeed to get the sale. I have no benifit by writing nasty words but this is true. I don't know why your customers are e-mailing me. You statment above says it all that. If the customer has a problem or a concern let them call you! It must be nice to sell a car, do nothing and collect commision. WOW! must be nice. And if the customer is not happy...SCREW HIM, CANCELL! nice attitude. Your right! i don't car if i fit in. Fit in to what? One thing for sure everything that I have stated has been the truth! CAN YOU SAY THAT?
PROVE ME WRONG! Don't blame me for the negitive threads...You guys are did it to yourself!
I'm done with this issue!
Oliver

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I happened to be on the Forum last night and read OLIVER's posts.

Yes they were in his normal manner (we all have seen those before) and as such I fairly well ignored them - I was actually more interested in hearing the RF reply to see if the schedules were now being met. Robert has said this is the case.

BUT I feel amazed that a MANUFACTURER can delete someone elses posts from this board when someone speks out against them or indeed, as in this case, snipes from the sidelines. Can you imagine CAV deleting unfavourable posts? What about Tornado? I be neither has the inclination or ability. If any bad post about any manufacturer or product was deleted we would not have the forum!

So mr Moderator, Mr Earp, Sir, what happened to the "free speach" and how does this all fit in with a forum that I for one sponsor?

Just my 2c worth but I am amazed that this has happened!

Ian

Ron Earp

Admin

[ QUOTE ]
I BUT I feel amazed that a MANUFACTURER can delete someone elses posts from this board when someone speks out against them or indeed, as in this case, snipes from the sidelines. Can you imagine CAV deleting unfavourable posts? What about Tornado? I be neither has the inclination or ability. If any bad post about any manufacturer or product was deleted we would not have the forum!

So mr Moderator, Mr Earp, Sir, what happened to the "free speach" and how does this all fit in with a forum that I for one sponsor?

Just my 2c worth but I am amazed that this has happened!

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Wake up early and a lot is going on!

Ian,

I was not aware that Robert could edit posts. I just checked the moderator settings from the software patch applied about 2 months ago and it looks different. And, here is what it looks like:

moderate.jpg

I did not know that the setting was enabled to allow moderates to edit posts - but they are all affected and it used to not be this way. Clearly, this will be changed as a moderator of a particular forum is not to edit or remove posts. They can move them to other forums, things like that, but not change them.

Nonetheless, if I edit someone's post it shows that I did it. In fact I could edit yours to show that to be true and it will show "Edited by Ron Earp". Robert's would do the same. I can only figure that Robert meant he "edited" Olivers posting when in fact he clicked the "Ignore User" switch meaning Oliver was edited out of Robert's reading. To my knowledge Robert has never used his power as moderator and I know I've never trained or explained them to him.

So in answer to your question, yes, the forum is still about free speech and I think as I've proven myself over the years it will continue to be about free speech. I would think you'd know me well enough to realize this will not change.

Best,
Ron

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Ian!

The majority of my post have not been rude. It just seems that way because it like a train wreck... every body slow down to see the destruction. I realy am surprised that my post were deleted.You exactly wright about freedoom of speach. It must be nice to edit all the negitivity in the world.If that was the case, nobody would listen to the CNN news. People like controversy as well as good things. Personaly by Robert deleting my post shows his management skills. I wish I can just delete all the problems I have with my company. Gee! What would managment do! Sorry that you did'nt like my comments but it's funny that when the post was deleted, You were quick to speak out and post your dislike for this action. This is all i'm doing is posting my dislike for what is going on with the RF company. So infact, you and I are the same! It is only what we each feel is important to speak out about.

Steve!

Yes! I CANCELLED MY ORDER WITH RF! THE REASONS WERE STATED ABOVE THREADS. However the Rf company produces a quilty product that I feel is superior to other compnies. The other companies also produce a qulity product but just did fit my likes. After all this controversy, I purchased a used RF car that is already complete in the states and I pick it up next month. I'm having a custom alum. engine /ZF installed. If the opertunity did not come up with this purhase, I would have place my order With SPF. The level craftmanship is also superior and they have the space frame which I like. Cav/RCR would have been my choice if I liked the mono chasis.

Regards
Oliver

Girls,

PLEASE, NOT HERE,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif join me in the OFF TOPIC FORUM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Perhaps if Robert didnt have to spend half of his waking hours sorting out this sh*t fight and being forced to defend himself against the senseless ravings of some disgruntled knob, who it seems now is not even a RF customer any more, then Robert just might be able to spend some more time;
a) making cars
b) speaking to his customers

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
I know waht it's like to run a business. It's hard enough without having to bear with all this crap. Give the guy a break, be reasonable.
I've been waiting almost 2 years for mine. I've had my moments of impatience. I've also been rude enough to air them on this site. Be i've come to accept that my car WILL fulfill the dream that i have of owning a GT40. It WILL be complete some time soon, and it WILL be well worth waiting for.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif

Does this mean everybody moves up on the shipping schedule?[wishful thinking] Maybe it's time to update the shipping list with all the car numbers again.It will probably a nice friendly forum now that Oliver has moved on. [I Hope]

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

[ QUOTE ]
I would have place my order With SPF. The level craftmanship is also superior and they have the space frame which I like.

Oliver

[/ QUOTE ]

Oliver (every time I see your name I hear "OLIVER" like Eva Gabor said it on "Green Acres" ...Ol-e.verr" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

The SPF is a MONO, not space frame. Close but no cigar.

Glad you found a car almost ready to go, obviously the wait with anyone would have been an issue.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soapbox.gif
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I guess I did'nt do my reserch well enough with SPF ..Your right it is a mono. As for the coment that I would have a problem with waiting for a car. Your wrong! All the bullying has to do dith not promising what is deliverd and the constant lies regarding progress. I have no problem as long as I'm informed. RCR/CAV/SPF customers are not complaining regarding updates..With RF, You have to practically beg for a picture or a update. Poor buis. relations if you want to grow your company!
Oliver

oliver,
every time i asked for a photo i got it.every question was answered promptly.the car was shipped on the day promised to me.this was from australia to the uk. you cant get much farher away, yet every dealing i have had with rf has been a plesurable one.
Everyone ive spoken to whos been in contact with rf or their agents has been very impressed with the level of service.
seems to me like the problem isnt with RF...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/zzzzz.gif
jerry

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I guess you have spoken to the people that cancelled there orders and went to RCR. And you dont have the e-mails that I recieved from individuals that you would be very surprised who wrote them.
And you have'nt read the delivery time post with RF With the hightest amount of views and responses in the history of this forum. You must be a special friend to Robert and you did'nt have Hershal to deal with.

Oliver

Oliver,

Get your facts straight. On the entrance page there is a list of the top 5 threads.
1 Warts and all GT40 Australia #48
2 F1 is boring me to death.
3. PW Tornado Build pics.
4. P4 in red.
5. T70 barn find.

The LEAST popular of those 5 has 4 times as many views AND more replies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fyi.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Andy Andy Andy!
Do I have to school you.

Those post have been around for years. of course they have more DAHHHH!
If you multiple the # post by the same amount of time the other post have been around, the rf delivery post will surly be higher. But I forgot! Your trying to sell a beat GT40 for just about a new car price! Any luck with that Dog yet?
Oliver

Back