GULF page (in german, maybe useful 4 german friends..)

it's late at night and i am still awake with my nightmares with the geetee.
Surfin around I found this nice page about GULF livery,and I also noted there is a Gulf gt40 from a german name guy (Bert Middelhoven).
This car was seen 3 yrs ago at the Ring by me and some of my Lotus friends,but was refused cause using slick tyres.
Maybe some of our german friend can try make some research about him (also featuring a nice Cortina Gulf), and try to know him.

GULF PAGE

Also too cool is the old Camper Ducato/Iveco..even in Gulf livery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

camper_olaf.jpg

Paolo-banana republic of Italy

Keith

Interesting, the British driver's name on the door of the Bert Middelhoven Gulf GT40 appears to be that of Brian Redman no less!

LOL, sorry, but its always a little hard for me recognize the right language (lets talk all english then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif).

so hopewill be useful for DUTCH friends.

paolo

Brian Magee

Supporter
This camper used to belong to ex GT40 Enthusiasts Club member Dave Lane. He had a Gulf coloured GT40 which I supplied a set of 1075 livery for. The car was sold but he still had a love for the Gulf livery so had me supply the stickers you see on the camper for his 2003 Le Mans trip. It was also done to compete with the ex John Player Team Lotus motorhome which travels down to Le Mans each year.

Brian.

Back