Track Day at Autobahn Country Club Near Chicago

Hi All:

The 3rd annual Lotus Ltd. (www.LotusCarClub.org) track day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif at AutoBahn Country Club road course (www.AutobahnCountryClub.net) in Joliet, IL is Monday, June 5, 2006. Hopefully the weather will be as beautiful as previous years and the driving even more fun. Our track day is open to all cars which pass tech inspection. Again, the date is Monday, June 5, 2006.

WE WILL BE USING THE FULL 3.56 MILE, 21 TURN ROAD COURSE!!!!

The price, $235 is the same as previous years for all participants. How about that for no inflation? The same rules apply including limiting the number of cars so we all get plenty of track time again. Like the previous years, we will have early tech inspections the evening before at a local hotel and at the track the day of the event. We will have instructors on hand as well.

For those of you worried about hotel accommodations, we've blocked 15 rooms at the Fairfield Inn (815) 741-3499 and 10 rooms at the Hampton Inn (815) 725-2424 both in Joliet, IL. The rooms are being held under "Lotus Ltd." You are responsible for hotel reservation and payment. Both hotels are about 10 minutes from Autobahn Country Club.

Upon receipt of your application and check, I'll forward a track day packet to you with all the pertinent information.

If you have questions or would like a registration packet, contact me at (314) 889-0572 or e-mail me at [email protected]. You can also register on line at:

http://www.lotuscarclub.org/trackday.htm

Happy Motoring!!!

Mark Pfeffer - Lotus Ltd. Track Day Coordiantor
(314) 889-0572
[email protected]

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Mark,

Glad to see you on the forum. Alas, I no longer have the Esprit (rlearp on Pistonheads, hope the new forum format has put that to rest) but I've got plently of race cars to replace it, and plenty of work!!! You interested in obtaining a 40? There are a number of Lotus folks newly joined up that are in the process of obtaining GT40s and I think they'll seriously enjoy them. Best,

Ron

Back