Eric Broadley's back ...

Eric Broadley\'s back ...

... as a director of GT40 North America in Westfield IN under its new ownership of Legend Motors. Andrew Broadley is still Chief Technical Officer. As well as the GT40, they're claiming to build a McLaren M6, a Daytona Coupe, a Mercedes Gullwing and the Lola T70.

http://www.gt40northamerica.com

Cheers.

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Eric Broadley\'s back ...

Have they built car one yet? Not starting a flaming discussion, but wasn't this company on, off, on, and off again over the last year or two?

Ron

Indeed. It seems to me that at least half of all anounced GT40 replicas are nothing more than vaporware. I'm too lazy to search, but there have probably been a half dozen announcements from GT40 manufacturer wannabes on this forum that never delivered a single car, and never will. Meat's M40 comes to mind - the $15,000 single-donor replica. If it sounds too good to be true...

Mark, I get at least one call per month from someone wanting to buy GT40 bodies from me wanting to start a kit car company. This has been going on for the last five years. "Meat" was one of them. He's gone! I can't find him! I have a GT40 tail that he got from Chris Melia two years ago just sitting here, that I don't know what to do with. If I sell it, you know "Meat" will show up the following day!

I think I've seen every GTNA car made up for sale either on Hemmings, eBay, or here. It's got to be most of them anyway.

Back