Jose Your car at Hartford Car show

Jose though you might like to see your car. It was looking great

Lloyd

Attachments

• 73939-jose1.jpg
    73939-jose1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 274
Nice shots. I have not seen the car that clean.

Mafia (aka Peter Portante) told me that a customer call him that the winning Lemans GT40 was at a car show in Hartford. He did not read the large ERA logo on the windshield.

Jose
Your car looked really great under the lights. If look by the driver front wheel there was a sign stating the car was waxed with formula 113 what ever that is. Many of the cars had that same sign. I hope they had the owners permission.

LLoyd

lloyd;

The only thing that needs Jose's permission is... where to go for a decent steak. Otherwise his "people" handle everything.

Jim

Jose:

Spring is just around the corner here in the NE. What is your schedule? Do we have an April event?

Jim

PS: At the rate the Faux Racing Mustang is going (much less the GT) Mafia and I will once again be your Donkeys.

Lloyd:

The crew at ERA is focused on the GTSpyder at the moment, so I told Peter to just shove my parts under my car. When the pile gets big enough, I'll drag it all home.

As to some of the details on the GT, I was trying to incorporate a few more of the 1075 details...

Jim

Back