I pulled the trigger!

Hello to all. I pulled the trigger about three weeks ago on the turnkey GT40, #151. In reading Ron Earp's last post, it appears that we need to contact Robert Logan personally. If any of you have his phone #, could you please send it to me so that I can communicate with him about this car. I have received some information from Herschel and look forward to hearing from you.

You should have no problem getting with Robert, at least I never had, and his staff is excellent. Phone numbers are on the website. Congradulations!

Vaughn - you made a great choice. Hope you enjoy your future car and bring many great anecdotes to the forum!

Pat - tsk, tsk, you mispelled congratulations. I wouldn't have noticed except you noted that some folks need spell checking on another thread. Just kidding of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I agree with you, Robert and Hersh have always been very receptive to customer contact. I've found that email works best with Robert. He's not exactly in my neighborhood - in fact, he's often not even on the same day as me!?!

Pat and Mitch-Thanks for the reply and the congratulations. Communicating on a forum is all new to me so pardon the mistakes if I make a few. I did that very thing last night. I stated that my car was number 151 when it is actually 152. Pardon me, 151, if I caused you a little anxiety. I also said that I ordered this car about three weeks ago. Actually, it's been more like about six weeks. The older I get, the more forgetful I get. I got a great call from Herschal this morning and he informed me of my mistake. He also gave me Robert Logan's phone number which was very helpful as well.Hersh is a wealth of information and has been very helpful in the process of purchasing this car. I have not met him as yet, but I have had several great phone conversations with him. I have a friend who has a motor home and spends a good deal of time in Arizona so he went by to pay Herschal a visit and look in his car. Hersch was nice enough to take him for a ride and when he called me, he was on cloud nine. He had nothing but raves about Hersch's hospitality and the performance of that car of his. When the new cars arrive in Arizona I'm planning to take a trip over there to meet this guy. Thanks again for the reply to my post. I look forward to communicating with you in the future.
-------------
Vaughn

Back