Auto Futura / CAV GT40 in Component Form?

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Hi all -
John Spence posted this on another thread regarding Tornado:

Dear Lee

May I ask why you are not going for a CAV GT in component form? We have a distributor in the UK and would be happy to supply you with one of our new generation CAV GT's. Drop me an e-mail and I will make sure you get all the information you need. Our delivery times are also realistic and you will end up with a product you can be proud of.

Regards
John Spence
[email protected]

I, for one, was not aware that CAV offered a component car. I've tried the web site but all I get is the first page - the links don't work. John - I've tried emailing you for more information but haven't heard anything back yet. Can anyone offer any information on this?

Thanks!

Dave Lindemann
(Still looking for the "right" kit for me)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifDavid,

Please send me your e-mail address or phone and fax numbers. I will send you the info. The factory or I will post the info at a later date for all to see, as I am slammed at work right now. This is a relatively new offering with only a few kits sold so far. Obviously we have sold over 100 rollers. My web site is www.vipclassics.com you can email me at [email protected] my direct cell phone is #
619-708-3180.

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing like responding to my own post! I just tried the web site again and the links now work....

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,
I spoke to John last Friday. They are having power problems in South Africa at the moment. Apparently most of the area where Auto Futura is located has been in blackout. If you need to speak to the UK agent in stead, drop me a mail, as I have his number.

Brett

Back