just to lighten the mood

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
I don't see how the post can help. It only reminds those affected of what they will be MISSING if they don't get there car.

Sure the post can help - because a few videos down you will find a scantily clad woman washing a car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Somehow though, they inevidably look more awkward then sensual, but awe hell, either way there's little clothing and lots of moisture... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
The GT ran 10.48, that is haulin A$$. Looks like it had some nice sticky tires on the back too. Did look awkward, but it moves. Put a smile on my face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sandy

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
I hope you don't mean a circus clown. They scare the crap out of me even when the're not driving a GT40! :)

Attachments

• 76612-clown.jpg
    76612-clown.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 278

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
He (The MKII) should put a brick on the gas pedal, then jump out of the car to take a bow, then get run over by his own car...oops, that trick has been done before...

Still one of my fav's, Been posted before...
Driftin' Gone Bad

Sandy

Then there's also the asshat who sat on the hood of his pickup after climbing out of the cab, and jumped off right before hitting a pole... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif (don't have a link)

That was a GREAT clown pic! Thanks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Some more info on that car

he is running a full exhaust, drop-in K&N, 2.6 pulley (so roughly 21psi), SCT tune and a dry 30 shot used in 2nd gear only. Car made 724rwhp, 713rwtq on the bottle / blower only it makes 670rwhp. This run was done on drag radials.

[ QUOTE ]
He (The MKII) should put a brick on the gas pedal, then jump out of the car to take a bow, then get run over by his own car...oops, that trick has been done before...

Still one of my fav's, Been posted before...
Driftin' Gone Bad

Sandy

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be posted on Darwin Awards....

Back