Auto Futura, CAV GT new website

Attention GT40 Enthusiasts

Auto Futura is proud to announce the launching of our new web page which now includes:

• Specifications of the new generation CAV GT's
• Upgrade kits available for the early CAV 's
• Newsletters
• Customers feedback
• New photos
• and much, much, more!

Please go to www.cav.co.za

We encourage you to mail us with your comments and suggestions.

John Spence, Jean Fourie and Andrew James

Attachments

• 78325-EDGE2323.jpg
    78325-EDGE2323.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 434

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
The new web site looks great guys! I was hoping to find some information on the availability of the car in component form but I couldn't find anything. I've been in email and telephone contact with Roy at VIP Classics - and I understand there are some extenuating circumstances that is delaying his response. I tried the price enquiry function on the new web site but the link does not work. Is there some way I can get more information?
Thanks!
Dave Lindemann
Esprit is "FOR SALE" - still looking for the "right" GT40

D

DavidTC

A stylish update guys. Looking forward to seeing my car in the UK in the near future. Keep up the good work.
Regards
David
ps The automated e-mailing of the helpful newsupdates does not seem to be working. I still need to log on to this site to obtain new versions.

Dear David

Thank you for your posting. I have e-mailed you some information and I am sure Roy will get in touch with you in the next day or two regarding the pricing of the component program.

The Price enquiry page is working. I received three enquiries from you. Each enquiry gets replied to manually by Auto Futura as well as being passed onto the relevant distributor. It sometimes takes me a day or two to get them all done. With our new web page this process should become a little easier and lead to better response times.

You are correct, we have not put anything about the component program on the web page yet. This has been planned and should be added in the next month or so. Once it is done, we will make an announcement on the forum.

If you have any further queries, please e-mail me ([email protected]).

Regards
John

Dear David

Thanks for pointing this out. I see where the problem is and will get is fixed.

Regards
John

D

DavidTC

John
Thanks for the e-mail and the prompt response; just what we like to see!.
David

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Hi John -
Thanks for all of the information on your componenet packages - it's greatly appreciated. Sorry about the multiple price enquiries from your web site. When I would press "submit" I received a message saying the server was not responding - so I tried a few times. I'll watch for the additional information from Roy.
Dave Lindemann
Esprit is "FOR SALE" - still looking for the "right" GT40

Back