Ford GT from UK ?

Keith

This one:

icon5.gif
Ford GT from UK ?

:)

I think as close as we get are either rejects from the flawed UK initial application process or engineers on the EU type approval from Ford UK

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
I didn't get Tad's question at first, and thought there was a photo of a particular car missing or something. I think that what he means to ask is -

Are there any GT40s.com forum members in the UK who own a new Ford GT?

Dave

...and light appeared! Well, Tungsten anyway. In that case, no. However, should someone offer as an incentive to move to the UK, ownership of a Ford GT, particularly a tungsten with white stripes version, I would happily do so. Any offers? Anyone? Anyone?

Cheers

Jack

Hi Tad,

I have a new Ford GT.

Attachments

• goodwood april 19.jpg
    goodwood april 19.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 938
  • EPSN1307.jpg
    EPSN1307.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 893
It was on a Murcielago and then a Vanquish - neither of which I drove enough and recently sold. A friend has V8 WMD and we're going to swap at some stage as V12 is not really right for the GT...

WMD was amusing at the time - still faintly so now... :)

When I first had this number, a few years ago, 'WMD' was often in the news as the shortened way of saying 'weapon(s) of mass destruction'. As I was taking a rather quick car with a V12 engine through France at this time, it seemed appropriate! I should have bought V8 at the same time - but didn't - so the GT has the wrong plate on it really.

Neilda said:
Hi Tad,

I have a new Ford GT.

hey there Neil! Nice pics - your car has same paint scheme as mine. Of course you know the red ones are the fastest, something to do with the engine assembly guys giving extra power to the lumps slated to go in red cars. Some guys are dyno-ing them at 598 HP at the rear wheels. :pepper:

Neilda said:
It was on a Murcielago and then a Vanquish - neither of which I drove enough and recently sold. A friend has V8 WMD and we're going to swap at some stage as V12 is not really right for the GT...

WMD was amusing at the time - still faintly so now... :)

I'm after this plate for my V8 TVR as WMD are my initials.
Would your friend be willing to sell it?

Bill

It seems the tires (tyres for those across the pond) on the rear of your red GT are much smaller than those on my GT, what size are they? Wayne

Back