Happy New Year

A HAPPY and HEALTHY new year to all of you and your family from Roy Sayles at Classic cars for sale - European, American antique and Vintage automobiles. CAVGT40 importer and distributor. May 2007 be the year that your dreams come true. If you are still on the fence on owning ANY make of GT40 JUST DO IT you will not regret it, ENJOY LIFE. I personaly have just got back from Hooleys the Irish pub in San Diago celebrating the Engish new year 4pm ca.USA. time. If it wasen't for all those ginger haired Irish women wanting to kiss you at the year end count down, when you are trying to consentrate on drinking, "it tends to slow an Engish man down you know" just kidding.
LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL FOR A GRATE YEAR. CHEERS ROY.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Happy New Year to everyone!

Let's make this the year of the first ride in a GT40. If you haven't ridden in one yet, find someone near you and get them to take you for a ride! I still remember mine: blasting down I-65 south of Nashville with Bob Williams in his DRB. I was hooked!

If you have a GT40, let's make a date to meet here next year and see how many first rides each of us has given. You know how many of the outdoors/hunting shows say, "take a kid hunting or fishing." Well, let's make 2007 the year for take a kid (of any age) on his/her first ride in a GT40. More than likely, they'll be hooked also.

The more, the merrier,
Lynn

Back