Help needed

Martin

Lifetime Supporter
Hi everyone,
I just bought a CAV GT40 kit (11.2005) from someone who has lost interest in the project and unfortunately also the building manual. He has not startet yet to build it. It is lucky for me, because I can create all details. Surely I shall have a lot of questions about the CAV GTs. Any help would be appreciated.
My first questions:
Can someone mail a copy of the building manual, a wiring diagram or an owners handbook to me?
You can contact me over the Forum or directly at [email protected].
Best regards Martin Schrodt

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the CAV GT owners club! There is a wealth of knowledge and advice available to assist you in completing the car to your highest expectations.

Autofutura has a European agent to help with any proprietary parts you may need to buy from South Africa.

CAV Canada has customers world wide for our upgrade parts specifically designed for the early "Series 100" cars, manufactured from components made before Autofutura took over production. Here is the list of forum postings of our advice and parts: http://www.gt40s.com/forum/search.php?searchid=208279

Please feel free to email me with technical questions or parts concerns. Sorry the toll free number works only in North America, however you can call on 905 637 9362 anytime.

There is no build manual for these cars although I will send you a PDF of the wiring diagram from the owners manual if you need it.

These are extreme high performance automobiles and require a large amount of carefull planning and assembly to get the most out of the car. You will not believe the on road capabilities of the CAV GT.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Cheers

Last edited:

Martin

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for support

Hi Ian,
thank you for the information. My chassis is #115.
It will be helpful if you can send me the wiring diagram as PDF ([email protected]).
When I have started the assembling I will report in the forum.

Best regards and thank you

Martin

Hi Martin
We have sent the build manual, owners manual as well as some caps, DVD and other bits and pieces, to you.
You should be recieving these shortly.
Best regards
Jean Fourie

Martin

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jean,
Your package arrived today. Thank you very much.
It will be a great help and motivation for the building.
The cap fits perfect and the owners-manual folder is top.

Best regards

Martin

Back