Happy Birthday Ron!!

Just noticed at the bottom of the screen, that its Ron Earp's birthday today.....

Has to be said -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON:pepper: have a 'virtual Guinness' on me...

I bet you never thought this would get so popular - well done for all your efforts that you've put into it and continue to do so. You have created a very popular (read 'addictive') and useful resource for those who own, are still building, maintain, or like me, aspire to...

Long may it continue..

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Happy Birthday RON!!!!

Yours is on the left!!!! :)

beer-gel-candles.jpg

:pepper:rockonsmile:pepper:rockonsmile:pepper:rockonsmile:pepper:rockonsmile:pepper:rockonsmile:pepper:rockonsmile:pepper:

Happy Birthday, Ron. I endorse Paul's sentiments. A most useful, readable, and addictive forum. It has created a family and a resource for GT40 enthusiasts around the globe. Please keep up your good work, it is greatly appreciated.

Dalton

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Happy Birthday you old bugger:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:
This is without doubt the most informative forum on GT40's in existence. A credit to you Ron, may it long continue.

Have a wonderful day, and crack several bottles of your favorite brew, you deserve it.

Best Wish's Ron, take a day off and put your feet up. Dont know what Pete's on about with the ''Old Bugger'' stuff , another form of envy I imagine.

cheers
Jac Mac

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Happy Birthday Ron - all the best mate !!

When you started the Forum, I bet you had no idea that you would end up with a few thousand like-minded people who all consider you to be a friend !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Ron,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

...have a relaxing day and sip as many beers as you can take

Attachments

• oktoberfest-girl.jpg
    oktoberfest-girl.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 228

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It's all been said Ron, but I'll say it again anyway. Happy Birthday and thank you for everything you do on the 40's forum. It's a credit to you and we really appreciate it.
Dave M

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Fellows,

That is much appreciated, thanks a lot! I don't know how it happens, but I'm 29 again this year too!

I'd love to do as some of you suggest, but, my daughter Sydney had her birthday on the 22nd of August. And, since that was a school day her party has been delayed until today. Soooooooo, today we've got 12 little girls coming over for a birthday party. One of their games they will play involves them getting blindfolded and then trying to put lipstick on someone. I'm that someone.

Should be a good day though! Thanks for the wishes and I'll have a beer this evening!

Ron

Back