Do I have the ultimate workshop?

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Here's another reason I've been quiet lately.Setting this up has been a mammoth task but the results are great.This factory is next door, and it's
mine mine mine.When the tenant moved out I lied a bit to Cheryl (my wife). I told her we could make money from a little Motorsport business but I needed the whole factory.Secretly I think she knows it will never make a profit. Anyway think of me when your lying on your cold damp garage floor, that lucky b......d Ross.

Attachments

• GT40 resized 015 (640 x 480).jpg
    GT40 resized 015 (640 x 480).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 718
  • GT40 resized 016 (640 x 480).jpg
    GT40 resized 016 (640 x 480).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 741
  • GT40 resized 014 (640 x 480).jpg
    GT40 resized 014 (640 x 480).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 731
  • newwshop 013 (640 x 480).jpg
    newwshop 013 (640 x 480).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 763

Malcolm

Supporter
You can never have too much space. For a three car garage it seems to be about the right size!!!!

Resist the urge to fill it with non car stuff. My garage got full of non car stuff way too quickly and it took years to weed it out!

You lucky b@#*@#d Ross. I dream of a garage half as good as that. You must be doing something right. Anyway, good on you. Working on your cars is still working, but a great environment and some real elbow room will make it a real pleasure. Hope the "business" goes well.

Er, why have you got two Europas?

Dalton

Too clean, two Europas, too nice! All you need now, is a Lotus 47 or is one of the two a 47?

Very Very nice Ross, in fact thats just what my WIFE and I are in the market for ... nice little 2 bedroom house and a adequate 3 car garage. Have you any plans in place for up grading the sound system?

All the best ,
Burnsy.

Should be able to mark out a test track Inside that one Ross, save the potential embarassment of getting caught on one of your midnite test runs! Workshop looks nice, but needs a ,Cobra-Daytona Coupe-MkIV to really make it look right! No Pressure.

Jac Mac

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Have I told you lately that I HATE you Ross??? :)

You're right - you are a lucky b@$t@rd... I probably shall think of your shop when I'm laying on the floor of mine... Someday.... If I'm a really good boy...

Ross,

Shop looks like it has the potential to be a money maker. Enough space for many customer cars and then some. Make sure you talk to your banker lady to get a short term loan on some diagnostic tune-up equipment and other auto repair related stuff!

Good luck, chapter one looks like its a success. Can't wait to hear what the following chapters will be about. Keep us posted, and as always, pictures!:)

Good luck,

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Nice one Ross ! Just make sure that you fill it with "car stuff" as fast as possible - otherwise, the guys from next-door will find an excuse to fill it up with old amp-racks, W-boxes, miles of cables, & all sorts of other "Steptoe" stuff from the old big-audio world !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Keith

Nice one Ross ! Just make sure that you fill it with "car stuff" as fast as possible - otherwise, the guys from next-door will find an excuse to fill it up with old amp-racks, W-boxes, miles of cables, & all sorts of other "Steptoe" stuff from the old big-audio world !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

'W' Boxes? You can't mean Martins can you? If so, are there any 'Philishaves' to go with that?

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
If she bought the bit about the Motorsports business making a little profit, convincing her you need a dynamometer and a flow bench should be a doddle!

How to make a small fortune out of motorsport? Start with a big fortune :) Yeah, an oldie but a goodie.

But in the words of Monty Python...
You lucky lucky lucky B@r$t@rd

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Not wishing to put a damper on things Ross, but where's the fridge?? boomsmile

A serious racer can't work on his car without a cold Speights in one hand!!:pepper:

Good luck, I'm rather envious.

Cheers

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Yes, that is hot Ross!

I can say you will make a lot of local friends with race cars...

Hey Ross, can I come by and use your XYZ. Thanks Buddy.

Nice, I leach some space from my friend's warehouse (The Gulf 9 painted building in some old pics). Nothing better then having space.

Does it have a bed and a shower? If so you are all set :)

Sandy

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
AWESOME ROSS....:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper: just awesome...!!!

Nice work. Now that's cool.

Back