Gary kadrmas (kccorral2075) Has Passed On

I wasn't sure where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place.

Long time GT40s.com member Gary Kadrmas died Monday morning from a long fight with stomach cancer. I spoke with him just a couple weeks ago and he seemed to be on the mend but things turned against him last week and he couldn't pull through.

Many of you know Gary through the forum and know him to be a gracious, friendly guy who would do anything for you. He loved 40's and was working on selling his original CSX2075 Cobra to buy one. He will be greatly missed and the world is lesser place for the loss.

I'll provide more detail about memorials and such as I get it.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
My condolences to family and loved ones. Lynn, please keep us updated on details.

I just received this from Gary's family:

The services are Thursday, 5/8 at 11:00 at Mt Scott Funeral Home in Portland. He will have a gravesite service on Friday, 5/9 in Springfield. He wanted to be buried in the same cemetary as his parents and brother. We have suggested donations to the American Cancer Society.

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Very Sad. I remember Gary's posts always positive and well thought through.Condolances to his family.
Ross

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. Gary greatly enjoyed this site and spent many hours "surfing" when he was too ill to drive his long time favorite cobra or be in his shop working on something automotive. It is very heartwarming to know he had so many friends in so many locations. Vicki (his wife).

I remember about a year ago we had a telephone conversation that went till the wee hours .... all about his exploits with his Cobra and his dream of a GT40.

He always gave me lots of good advice.

He will be missed here.

:cry:

Scott

What a shock.I thought Gary was doing so well. It's so sad and unfair at the same time. I so enjoyed Gary's upbeat correspondences over the years.I only wish I would have met him.

Rest in peace Gary...

Ron Earp

Admin
I am saddened to hear of Gary's passing. My condolences to the family. He had sent me some pictures of himself and the Cobra, as well as the cool restaurant he had frequented with the B17 on top - and the complete story of how it got there too! Sorry to hear about Gary....

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
That is sad.

My condolences to you, Vicki.

Gary was a real enthusiast, I wish I could be as positive as he is.

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
Vicki -
My condolences to you and your family. Gary had some good posts here and he shared his knowledge as long as he could.
Steve

That is terrible news. He will be missed. Deepest sympathies to his family and all who knew him on their loss.

Respectfully
Bill D

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Vicki and family,

I was so sorry to learn that Gary has passed away. Garys’ light-hearted way of connecting with his GT40 family will be sorely missed.

With hearfelt sympathy,

Tim

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Dreadful news indeed....

Gary will always be remembered fondly here... My condolences to his family..

:(

Wow. Nothing really to add other than my sincerest condolences. Gary will truly
be missed around here. He always had some great insights and tales to tell.
Here's to Gary's next journey - I expect he's driving a GT40 wherever he is :)

Ian

Back