Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you and the wife, Pete. By the way, if you ever decide to get rid of the GT40 (eg. get another project), please contact me as I haven't got one yet, and yours is a fabulous car.

Dalton

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Happy New Year to you and the wife, Pete. By the way, if you ever decide to get rid of the GT40 (eg. get another project), please contact me as I haven't got one yet, and yours is a fabulous car.

Dalton

Thanks mate, I'll keep that in mind.

Fran, Jac, Ross ,Russel and every one else on this forum i hope you all have a truely great 09
thanks for all your help this past year, much appreciated
cheers and beers
John

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
O.K. It's now three hours to midnight in this part of town and I'm as full as a high school hat rack, WTF we are now going to a party.... Di will drag me out before I think I look like Steve McQueen and start telling young maiden's, and old Matriarch's that I could teach them a thing or two about lovemaking. And hopefully before I start singing Rugger songs. {Yanks google rugger songs you will then understand.} The Mayor of Bayswater is one of my favorites.
Go boys have a great night.

Well, its 2009 in good ol Kiwi Land right now-- guess thats why we lead the world. See the rest of you when you catch up!!!! Have a couple for me if you like & Happy Hangovers too you all!!!! Oh & a special thought for Fran ----, **** up, **** up, & ***** up. :):):) Cheers Bro!!

Back