#2266 is now home!

Drove back from NC to KS (1,200) without any issues. Dennis and the gang did a fantastic job. I LOVE this car.

Brian

Attachments

• Untitled-200.jpg
    Untitled-200.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 449
  • Untitled-196.jpg
    Untitled-196.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 528
  • Untitled-186.jpg
    Untitled-186.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 464

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Brian that first picture is a piece of art that should go on the wall. Are those carbs or throttle bodies, I forget?

That is one beautiful car, can't wait to see it up close.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Brain I stopped by Olthoffs on my way back from PA from picking up my new tow truck. They said you took the car for a short spin and hit the road within an hour. Dennis was sorry he never got to meet you. I really like his whole crew, they are the best people I have met to deal with. I am an unusual customer as I just bought the roller and did all the work myself but they are very helpful and a WEALTH of information which they give freely. While there I got some goodies, the center caps for the wheels and a new pan that goes behind your seat over the original cover for the engine, its makes the fit in the car much better and also allows me to have my helmet fit in the Gurney bubble area as it would not before. I complained to Mike Trusty after my 825 mile journey last year that the only part of my body that was sore was my shoulders because the back of the seat was to far back, this panel solves that perfect. I asked why they didn't have it on there website for sale as I would have gotten one long ago and I guess the website guy flew the coop and they are needing an update. I also got some of the canards you have on your car, they look great. here is a picture of the panel I am talking about. You are about 6'4" aren't you? It probably wouldn't work well for you.

Attachments

• Feb09017.jpg
    Feb09017.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Feb09027.jpg
    Feb09027.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 305
  • Feb09028.jpg
    Feb09028.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 275
Back