Touched By The Road Toll

Here in Aus we often see stickers on cars indicating "Touched By The Road Toll".

Its with great sadness that one of my RF owner mates is suffering being touched by the road toll. I had a cooling problem on my car and thought I had a solution and I thought I would ring my mate Peter Herlihy and get a second opinion. So I telephoned Peter. As soon as he spoke I knew all was not well, he told me his 20year old daughter Lauren was killed in a car accident on Sunday night.

From all his RF owner mates I would like to publicly offer our condolences to Peter and his family.

Andrew East

I think I speak for ALL members of this community in expressing our deepest sorrow and condolences to Peter and his family.
There is nothing any of us can do but to pray and assure them they will be in our thoughts.

Peter,

Many of us are hurting for you. Many of us could be in the same boat with our own kids. We frequently wonder if the last time you say good-bye, it truly is the last time.

I hope your daughter had a happy and joyful life. I hope you were able to share in the joy of her life.

Howard Beck

I think I speak for ALL members of this community in expressing our deepest sorrow and condolences to Peter and his family.
There is nothing any of us can do but to pray and assure them they will be in our thoughts.

+++++++sincerest condolences. Similar loss 6 years ago......

Tragic news,
Peter is such a lovely bloke and I'm sure he and his family will appreciate and hopefully draw some comfort from our condolances and thoughts during this time.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Peter and Family.
So sorry for your loss. We feel for you and our thoughts are with you all.
Vivien and David Morton

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Peter and his whole family....

His strength and peace be with you....

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
You would not wish this on an enemy, but for it to happen to such a wonderful bloke and family man is devastating. Words can't really express this loss, but our thoughts, prayers and deepest condolances are with you Peter and your family.

Bill. H

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Peter and Family
I know what you're going through after losing our son James to suicide earlier this year. Cheryl, Natasha and I offer our deepest sympathy. The Gt40 community on this forum were a great help at our dark time and I know the personal messages will be of help to you guys.

Ross

Oh man, I can't imagine the misery Peter and his family must be experiencing. Peter, please accept my sincerest condolences on the tragic loss of your daughter.

To Peter and family,
I feel so sorry for your loss. Over the last twenty years I’ve lost quite a few friends in accidents and it’s never easy to deal with. I could not begin to imagine the grief of losing your own daughter.

My thoughts are with you.

Ross,
My sympathy is also with you over your loss. I’m really saddened to hear this.

Danny

To Peter and Family

Please accept our accept our heartfelt condolences on your tragic loss.

Our thoughts are with you at this saddest of times.

Biscuit

Back