Fellow Member Needs Your Help

My good friend and fellow gearhead here, Mark Reid, lost his beloved wife Kristen this morning after a long struggle with an inoperable brain tumor. She is also survived by a young son and daughter as well as her parents who live close by.

I was in Mark's shoes eight years ago when I lost my wife to breast cancer surviving two young daughters. Mark will have much to deal with in the coming months so my good friend, Rich Gagliardi and I have arranged dinner meals from a local deli to be delivered to his house three times a week to lighten the load. Someone had done the same for me during my grieving and it meant everything.

I'd like to ask for donations from the group to help carry this through for a couple of months while Mark starts the recovery process. Please take a moment today to put Mark and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Please send donations to:

Todd Buttrick
48 Devonshire Lane
Madison, CT 06443

Great idea Todd. I have always given 10% of my income to the ministry and to me this is the truest form of ministering to another. Thanks for organizing this......check is on it's way. I wish I was closer to help out in person. Give Mark a hug from me.

Tim

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'll vouch for the validity of this...

Todd - Thanks for organizing... Funds are on the way to help out in any way we can...

God's peace and strength be with you, the kids and the whole family Mark... :(

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Mark and Kristen

UK2004-06102.jpg

My heartfelt condolences to Mark and his family. I met Kristen on my first visit to see Mark. She was an absolute angel, friendly and soft spoken,no pretense; just a nice person. Mark is the same way. He and his family will need time and support. I met her Dad too,when helping Mark with his car.It will be a trying time for him as well. I know all of the folks on the forum feel the loss. Please do what you can to provide support.
A.J.

Back