Party, Party, Party !!!!!

Howard Jones

Supporter
Sixth annual GT40 party at my house in San Ramon California 94582. Got one, want one someday, or just like them , come on by and have some barbecue, beer, and hot rod chatter.

When Saturday, October 17th, 10am - till done having fun. We had 8 GT40s last year and a few Cobras and other hot rods. Drop me a PM or email for directions. I would like to have a head count by 10-9.

Wife's, kids old enough to enjoy hot rods, girlfriends, welcome. I have a swimming pool, so if you like, bring a towel and shorts and jump right in.

I like to do lunch for everybody and I always fill up the frig with beer and soda to get us started, bring your own 6 pack and we can all try something different.

All others interested in RCR-SLC's should drop by and have a look at mine.

Attachments

• HPIM0359.JPG
    HPIM0359.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 295
Shucks, having experienced Howard's hospitality, it will be an excellent party. Would love to have been able to make it. Perhaps next time in the US.
Any of you NorCal guys planning to make it to the Le Mans Classic next July? If so, a party beforehand in UK might just be possible.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Howard,

I enjoyed meeting you all last year, this year I can bring my 40!

I cant wait to see your most recent project as well.

I dropped by Howard's pad yesterday to see how his bucket of bolts is coming along. I have to say it's looking real good, and its soooo clean (even in the constuction phase) you could eat off of the thing......somebody pass the BBQ sauce.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Rick, sure, weather forcast looks good for Saturday, I am going to do Chicken, salad, corn on the cob, finger food, BEER!!!!, maybe burgers we'll see. Anyway hope to see you all. We always have a good time.

I have to work in the morning, but will be there by noon hopefully, driving my Pantera most likely. I drove it about 150 miles yesterday and it was acting up a bit, seeming to run on only 7 cylinders much of the time.

Ah well...I could spend Saturday troubleshooting and fixing it, but I'd rather go to a party and stand around and TALK about working on cars. :laugh:

I forgot to ask--what would you like each of us to bring? It would be reasonable for everybody to bring something to share, whether it was a side dish, sodas, or whatever.

Just say the word and we shall make it so! :thumbsup:

I forgot to ask--what would you like each of us to bring? It would be reasonable for everybody to bring something to share, whether it was a side dish, sodas, or whatever.

Just say the word and we shall make it so! :thumbsup:

Just don't forget your camera, dude. Those of us back here in the chilly midwest look forward to your acclaimed photo journalism. ;-)

Howard Jones

Supporter
Thanks to those of you that were able to attend. Nice day, good friends, cool cars, cold beer............... enough said.

Attachments

• HPIM0765.jpg
    HPIM0765.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 172
  • HPIM0764.jpg
    HPIM0764.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 189
  • HPIM0769.jpg
    HPIM0769.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 171
  • HPIM0772.jpg
    HPIM0772.jpg