New RF website launched

Looks great guys, but you're missing this photo from the gallery :)

Attachments

• GT5 Low Res.JPG
    GT5 Low Res.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 541
Well done, the site covers all important topics very well, including one of the most important issues if one wants to drive a GT40 on Australian roads.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul!

It was great to work with you guys. It's truly impressive the professionalism and passion behind the car that you guys have produced.

Thanks guys for the comments. We can also easly change and update this site unlike the last (access etc) so will be able to add news item, events, Antony's photos etc.

Regards Paul

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Paul, why would you spoil the gallery by putting my ugly mug in there? :)

Great site guys, well done.

HA c'mon Bill you are one of the few male models featured, but we'll still add Antony's updates anyway, and also your cruise plans if thats ok.

Thanks Pete and Randy, Heath really deserves the credit.

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Sure thing guys, the more GT40s on the cruise the better. I know that your emails get to more guys than mine so putting it up on your web page is cool!

Thanks and well done again!

Hi guys,
Fantastic site which truly befits a fantastic product. At the moment just a sideline observer and envious person. Would change 'compromises of' in para 2 on the Components page to 'comprises' tho' - there is nothing compromised in the RF product!

Thanks for the feedback Sid and nice pick up, you wouldn't believe how many people have read and missed that !
Don't sit on the sidelines though, come down and have a look, they are better in the metal,

Regards Paul

How good is it to see a company move forward with a great product? Excellent website, truly professional. You guys are an excellent flag waver for the industry.

Simon

Antony

What RF GT40 web site..:shy:

Yes great site guys. Hope you sell plenty of GT40's.

The idea of adding news items and events is a good one.

Thanks for the "heads up" on our grammatical errors, Sid. Change has been made.
All criticism is good for us- just makes a better product/system/operation.

Now for Antony's photo......

Didn't see a particular thread, so this one is it.....

Great to meet everyone on Sunday, was a great drive and a great feed. Have to apologise to Ross for taking him "the long way home", but you never waste a kitchen pass!!

Re the discussion about heaters, if anyone wants a photo of the solution, get in tough via the RF guys or I gave Bill (I hope I got the name right) my details.

Maybe next time I'll wash the car, just to fit in a little more ;)

Cheers
-Antony

Now.... back to the RF website.......

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Hey Antony, great to meet you on Sunday.
You can go here to read more about the drive day and check out some photos too.

Cheers

Bill

Back