Chris Evans : real or replica ?

Who knows... but he definitely has the cash, he bought a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder for about £5,000,000.

Keith

Blimey. well spotted. Difficult to say but he hangs out with "footballers" and the like so probably replica! :laugh:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
GT40 is a "narrow tail" so not likely an SPF, they have not done many, but Nigel Hulme would know as he is the agent in the UK.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Please pardon my ignorance but...

WhoInTheHeck is Chris Evans?

You are correct Lynn. Brit DJ....I also think he does a few other things but who knew DJ's made that kind of cash.

It was me!

Couldn't resist :)

Chris

Attachments

• __1060.jpg
    __1060.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 351
Hi Tom,

The "P1010 emulation project" is still a work in progress but is moving forward towards completion. I have been working behind the curtain for awhile now but I will be posting more pics of where I am to date soon (as I sort through pics over the months gone by).

Cheers!

Chris

I see you even have the lights for night illumination of the roundels. Obviously a very detailed production, so I'm keen to read more and see more pics.

Didn't he buy then sell a radio station a few years later and make around 100m.

He had a production company called "GINGER" that he sold for a whole heap of cash, he had something to do with the sale of virgin radio as well and i think he has another producion company.... plus all the other things he's done: TV presenter, Radio DJ etc.

Not to mention he gets about £500k a year at radio 2

Last edited:
I see you even have the lights for night illumination of the roundels. Obviously a very detailed production, so I'm keen to read more and see more pics.

Thank you, I have a build thread here that needs updating so there will be more pics/info to come.

Build thread - 1st MDA to Canada (now the one & only!)

Chris

Back