Pacific Raceways Historics, pics

Salina Bailey

Supporter
some photo's from the historics in Kent today. My camera just didnt like the overcast weather so sorry some of them arent so great.

Steves Scratch built

Brads SPF 2107

Brents MK IV

Toms CAV

In the lineup and cruising around the track, We were behind Steve.

Random

Sorry I missed you guys for the parade lap - got there kind of late. My blue CAV was parked over by some porsches (on the other side of the honey buckets).

Too bad about the original 1966 GT40 doing a 360 and hitting the wall....just after the rear clamshell of the Lola in front blew off.....yikes! I took a couple pics of the damage but was asked not to post the pics, for whatever reason I'm not really sure. But, in any case, a wonderful day with SOVREN racing. SOVREN runs a super good program and we're lucky to have such high level vintage racing out here in the NW.

Salina Bailey

Supporter
I did see you pull in Cliff. car looked good!! should have come over and said hi!! I did see the Original car hit the wall, really sad. walked by their Trailer and it was in the trailer and most faces were pretty long and sad. dont blame them. but it could have been worse I suppose. the Lola's clip could have really done some damage.

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
It was great meeting you guys! Sorry they kicked me out of your section....It was a fun day of racing and getting to know folks, etc. Missed meeting you, Cliff...Saw your car though. She's a beauty.

Salina Bailey

Supporter
we tried to get them to let you stay but I guess they needed the driveway to let all those alfa's out lol. Your car was a hit Brent, every time I looked over there it was crowded 5 and 6 deep around your car! Someone really should start up a club so we can have a row to bring our cars and park. Most of the day the crowds were standing around the GT40 cars.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Good to see you all. Maybe next time I'll get an earlier start and bring the 40! :shy:

Back