Ignored Rules - Moderators.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
In the new member section there is a thread about rules.

1. Enjoy The Forum: GT40s.com is a web forum for the hobbyist. A place to stop in and relax. Keep threads on topic. Please respect your fellow members and don’t write something that you wouldn’t say face to face to them in my living room. Notice it is written “my living room” because you are not on your own forum. If your comments are deemed inappropriate you’ll find yourself suspended for a short while. In short, don’t berate, belittle, or ridicule your fellow forum member. Offenders will find themselves banned.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

I am a person interested in the GT40, this is a place to 'stop in and relax' in, which I have not experienced thanks to:

Jim Rosenthal
Alan Watkins
Pat Buckley
Willian Quantrell

and few others. The rules also state that the people replying to a thread should stay on topic, which they clearly have not as I ask one thing and people start talking about other things. Also when I have replied to other peoples questions in topics other members started, again, others come on such as the above 4 abusing me and going off topic from the other members subject thus removing the rights that member has and exposing him to the un-called for words. I have not received any respect either as the rules state I am entitled to. I have been ridiculed and abused simply because of questions I have asked that clearly show I am 'new'. Also I have been insulted via comments directed at me, my mother and my work in the health practice. So now, rather than posting freely, asking questions or even responding to other peoples threads, I feel affraid because anything I ask or say to someone else is going to end up with these particular members abusing me, thus taking away the rights of the member that started the topic I had replied to. This causes injustice to the person posting a thread asking questions and also myself. It is near stalking what is going on and should not be tolerated.

The rules therefor state that these offenders (Alan Watkins, William Quantrel, Jim Rosenthal, Pat Buckley and others) will find themself banned or at least suspended for a short while.

Im not asking the Moderators to do either one. I am simply asking that the garbage stops because it is not following the standard of this forum. It has turned into a forum where people can come and vent on new-members rather than a place a person feels welcome and privileged to learn from people who are into this awesome car (GT or GT40). If this continues, then these members, long term or not, should get a suspension until they learn to follow the rules they have 'agreed' to upon signing up to this forum.

Thank You
George

Last edited:
Back