Spa - looking for a trailer friendly Hotel

All,

Am off to Spa for a 2 day trackday, can anyone recommend a Hotel nearby with trailer friendly parking, good food & beer...?

Happy to spend £££ a night for somewhere decent!

Also, having never done a trackday outside of the UK, would be grateful for any advice or opinions!

Thanks in advance!

Julian

Google trailer friendly hotels near SPA and found this hotel: Hostellerie Le Roannay. It is a 4 star hotel ($$$$). The 3 times I have visited SPA I have stayed in Brussels but I did not have a Trailer

With beautiful surroundings, this hotel is situated in Francorchamps, 800 metres from the circuit of Spa Francorchamps and 5 minutes from the new Thermes of Spa.

Well-recommended, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the entire hotel. Along with a meeting room for 20 people, we can comfortably accommodate business guests. All rooms are very cosy and well-equipped.

A heliport, garage and secure parking, with room for trailers, are available for your convenience. At your leisure, you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and the sauna. Renowned gastronomic cuisine is served and there is a wine cellar with 10,000 bottles of wine!

Hotel Rooms: 20

We have stayed at the Hostellerie Le Roannay and yes their car park can accommodate trailers. It is quite expensive but the accomodation and food are very good. There are other eating places in Francorchamps within a short walk should you want to eat more cheaply. When we were doing a 2 day track day we left the track car and trailer in the pit garage at the track overnight as the organisers assured us they would be locked. This saved the bother of loading the car on to the trailer and taking it back to the hotel after the first day. The new pit garages are enormous and can hold quite a few cars so it is possible to share one with several other participants.

Have fun - Spa is probably the best track most of us have ever driven on, but is easy to learn unlike the Nurburgring!

I very often stay at Hotel La Source which is just outside... La Source hairpin. So walking distance from the track.
Good decent hotel, food is okay, but there are plenty of other places you can eat (even more so if you include Spa).

John

Back