GT40 picture on trailer

Rune

Supporter
I´m looking for a drawing that with lines indicate the shape of a GT40 mkI that I cane use on the side of a enclosed trailer for my car. I want to make it in full size .I look into a poster of my car , but think that a lot of thick and thin lines that show which car it is would be nicer . I will have GT40 on one side and a Corvette Z06 on the other .
Is there someone out there that have a nice drawing / picture to share with me ?

Rune

blueprints.com sells drawing with 4 views of a lot of cars. It is also in the right formats for designers to use for vinyl wraps, if that will help you. Use the vector versions as thy are better, but you do have to pay for them.

Just have to remember the are drawn to scale and will have to be blown up to be used for vinyl work, as they are not in a perspective view, but a flat drafting style view of the car.

If you know the size of your trailer, I have a few drawings of them also and I can paste the outline of a car to the side of the drawing for you add color for you in either photoshop or Illustrator, depending on your needs.

Message me to let me know.

yeap you are right, sorry about that. I have gotten several vector drawings from them to do layouts for vinyl wraps in the past.

Here are two pdfs the trailer style is with the car only out line or a blacked out version also.

The other pdf is of the Ai style file I have that I can change as needed also for other options if you would like.

Attachments

• trailer style views.pdf
    614.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Ford GT40 Mk. 1 (1964).pdf
    506.3 KB · Views: 292
Here is a quick photoshop of one idea. Not sure what you are looking for.

Attachments

• trailer-pic-1.jpg
    trailer-pic-1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 255
Back