Order placed

There are plenty of DRB's out there for reference, so you have a good base to draw from. Some are simple straight forward and others are a little more radical. I am sure they will chime in as your build progresses. Good luck

Bill

Bill, would you classify yours as simple or radical? Personally, having read most of your posts you probably have the most "sorted" DRB on the planet IMO.:thumbsup:

Jimmy,
Mine may be listed a sorted, but I took the long path to get there, and I had to fight through a lot of problems. Lest you forget, I don't have a lot of street miles(by most standards) and 0 track miles on the car. Now when I get the electronics for the power steering, look out. Right now my only long term project is a paint job. Between grafting fenders, bubbling paint over the exhaust, and shop accidents, it doesn't look that good. I won't let the cat out of the bag yet, but that path will be an interesting one.
My only regret is that my somewhat of a build log is terrible, but I do make myself available.
Jimmy, you will find out that this endeavor is one of discovery, exploration, and realization of a dream. I hope you have what it takes to finish it, because it will be fum, andyou will be tested.

Bill

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Onya Bob ---Carbon fibre body, eh?

Does the wife know about this mid life crisis ?? :laugh:

A recent factory build and no slouch on the track either..-

Attachments

• track day at QR 7 13 020 (Small).jpg
    track day at QR 7 13 020 (Small).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 194
Thanks guys
The wife is fully aware of my mid life crisis, the removing of an internal garage wall to be able to get it in seems to be the problem but that is easily sorted.

Colour no idea yet
Engine coyote
Trans porsche
Wheels not sure but 12 inch wide rears are a must

Bob

Back