Legal matter on Ron Earp

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hello, to all informed and new members alike.

Ron Earp has in the past (Gt40s itself) been hit with legal action by Vendors who were sponsoring this website due to corrupt business dealings with RCR and other things.

Having said that, I have requested for him to stop contacting me and using my private information which he has not adhered to.

For this Cause, Ron Earp you are getting hit for:

Stalking me - following me around against my will on social media
Breaching Privacy laws according to the Privacy Act 1988 - using my details against my request
And also are going to be hit for Defaming me and my character and using my information without consent

Online social networking: defamation - Legal Aid NSW

What is Stalking? - NSW Police Online

privacy legislation - Information and Privacy Commission New South Wales

Since you can not follow simple instructions by removal of my details as requested and so forth, this website in due time will be ceased for investigation.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Genuine legal matters are not announced on a web message board. I know of NO Lawyer/Barrister/Solicitor who would do so or advise a client to do so.

This has all of the gravitas of a "grumpy cat" viral video.

And if the poster is who I suspect he is, he has once more broken the rules by assuming ANOTHER forum I.D.

Ron Earp

Admin
It's either George, or his attorney can't follow the forum rules either. I suspect the former.
George has started another account and sent private messages to me indicating that I:

*Am causing him harm
*Following him around
*Have no right to combine his various accounts
*I'm in corrupt business dealings with RCR

Along with some other demands. None of these are true; all my communications with George are posts on the forum except for two PMs where I restated the same facts. I only post when he initiates communication, just like in this case, so there is no stalking, following, or anything to that effect.

The forum has been threatened a few times: the Pete fellow who sold stolen gearboxes, an F1 driver from England that didn’t like what someone said about his team, another fellow from England who did not like what another member said about his car, and then a chap from somewhere in Europe who didn’t like what a member said about him.

For the record, GT40s.com nor I have ever been sued by any individuals, companies, or entities. I’m not engaged in unfair business practices with RCR and haven’t heard of any such allegations either. My legal record is a public matter so anyone can check it if they so desire. We’ve a few attorneys on the board and in the past we’ve sometimes asked for their assistance in situations like these, and will do so again if the situation warrants.

George, no one can see your private details of your user ID. No email, they can’t send you PMs, they can’t contact you, or leave visitor messages. No one is following you around, calling you names, or any such thing. The only thing I’ve done in my various posts has been to explain the rules of the forum, indicate that you may not have multiple personas on the site, and indicate you have to follow the rules. I’m doing the same thing here, except I’m also pointing out that you’ll not receive any communications from me or GT40s.com if you stop posting on the site and signing up with accounts.

I'm including the link to the other thread where this all started for clarity:
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/all-gt40/43183-40.html

"...due to corrupt business dealings with RCR..."

I had not heard this anywhere before.

Is there a lawyer here that can educate me? Does this look like defamation or slander against both Mr Earp and RCR? Given the place it has been aired and the interests of those accused?

RCR 917 is/was on my next car list...

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Corrupt dealings with RCR...now that's news to me too.

I pay for my forum and banners just like any other vendor

Ron paid for his parts/support just like any other customer

I guess being one of the longest standing members here and the only GT40 replica manufacturer left in the USA gives me an unfair advantage....

End of story...

Tim, any time you want one mate just give us a jingle..

"...due to corrupt business dealings with RCR..."

I had not heard this anywhere before.

Is there a lawyer here that can educate me? Does this look like defamation or slander against both Mr Earp and RCR? Given the place it has been aired and the interests of those accused?

RCR 917 is/was on my next car list...

I dont think that you could find a better person to do business with, I have NEVER heard/ seen any bad deals with RCR. Fran is a stand up guy

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks Adrian

Occasionally we do have some guys that neither we/ nor anyone else can make happy but that's life and business...

Last edited:
"you are getting hit for:"

I hate it when lawyers get "all legal" on me and use phrases I can't understand.

Ron, if you don't mind, send me a PM, and tell me how to become forum supporter. I should have done that a long time ago.

BLA BLA BLA sounds like somebody got some feelings hurt.........Adrian Fran a stand up guy? He's a crazy tiny person lying down on a side car {no seat belt} with a booster seat doing 180mph with a guy in back holding on for his life!...........sounds fun......................I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings Fran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back