I've never seen this view.

I thought I'd post this picture of my old "BLUE BEAUTY" so others can get a perspective of how low our gt40s are. I am 6 feet tall. I couldn't resist and added three more photos.

joseph

Attachments

• Blue Beauty 1 .jpg
    Blue Beauty 1 .jpg
    309 KB · Views: 582
  • blue beauty open .jpg
    blue beauty open .jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 502
  • Blue Beauty .jpg
    Blue Beauty .jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 385 hp engine .jpg
    385 hp engine .jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Actually, I've been collecting pics of it next to regular vehicles that you see on the road, because they're almost always sitting on there own or at a race track.

Joseph, I have a similar pic with a German friend alongside, I also went to a show on Saturday and was parked next to guy with a custom BMW (1502 I think). He had cut down the roof line and also lowered the car. His comment was that usually his was the lowest car at any show - mine made it look like a double decker bus! Nice guy though and a real enthusiast.

Hey Joe,
Are you starting to get the itch again?? You have to come by and see the green monster. Gonna finish off my interior this winter. I was parked by a 2014 Mustang 500 yesterday and it was soooo much taller. Meant to get a pic but forgot to do it.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I never lost the bug and will stop over one of these days.

The guy that has the "BLUE BEAUTY" now plans on racing it. Hope he doesn't scratch it. Trans, suspension and engine is updated with a lot more HP. It still starts and runs like a new Toyota. It has been an amazing car.

JOSEPH

Last edited:
Back