Any RCR GT40's in NE FL?

Hi Folks,
I'm new to the site (after lurking here from time to time over a number of years), and I'm reaching a decision point to move forward on my next automotive project. I'm currently leaning toward the RCR Mk 1 because I like what I've seen in the build logs, and I like the aluminum monocoque chassis.

I've seen most of the available GTs up close and personal over the years, such as CAV, SPF, ERA, RF, Tornado, H-M etc., but never an RCR. Building my own is what always appeals to me most, not really interested in buying a roller that just needs a motor & trans.

Anyway, not having seen an RCR in person, I'd like to know if there are any RCR owners in the Northeast Florida vicinity that'd be willing to let me look at their car and tell me about their build experience before I go to the next step of my investigation process.

I'm in Saint Augustine, FL and I'd be willing to travel a fair distance to see what you have. Please let me know.

Regards, Mike<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Mike,
I have a running/driving example here in Daytona. Feel free to send a pm and I will give you a ring. Sincerely,Scott

Check out flights to Detroit it would be worth the trip north to visit RCR and meet the crew. Beautiful cars, great crew and American made.

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
If you want to visit me I'm in the Northwest corner of Alabama in Florence.

I have a RCR GT 40 that I'm building. Worked on the motor today and should have it installed into the frame soon.

email me at [email protected] for pictures, if you want.

Dwight Frye

Guys, thanks for the responses and offers!!

Scott, I sent you a PM.

Mark, I'll likely do that at some point, would enjoy meeting Fran and his team if I decide to go with RCR.

Dwight, looks to be about a 10 hour drive. My GF has wanted to visit Graceland only an hour and a half further past Florence, maybe I'll make a combined trip and come look at your build along the way...:)

Mike

Back