Texas Cobra Club annual meet

Hi all,
An invitation to bring your GT-40's to have the time of your life in San Marcos TX. for the annual Texas Cobra Club spring meet.

Last year we had over 130 cobras,GT-40's & Daytona's at the annual Texas Cobra meet in San Marcos. Registration for this years meet is now open. Below is link to TCC site.

Charles
www.texascobrameet.com

See you there, Charles. BTW, thanks for the photo of the SPF MKI, that's me in the pink cap talking to ex-Pres John Shelton :)

Sam

I'd like to, John. Still thinking. I no longer have a trailer and it would have to sit outside for 4 days ... not optimal.

Sam

Sam, What exactly would happen to your GT-40 sting out side for 4 days? Will it fit on a u-hal car carrier? This what I am using to bring my cobra. Would really love to see your car hope you bring it.....just think of all the driving fun you would have.:thumbsup:
Charles

D. Nye

Lifetime Supporter
Charles, My GT40 Mk IV will not be done but I will be there with my Cobra. It's always a good time and some great driving.

Hope to have the new car there next year.

Don

Update:
226 drivers/attendees
124 cars
14 reg. for track day

I want to ask...is there any interest from the forum to post pics/vids of this years TCC meet?
Charles

Update:
226 drivers/attendees
124 cars
14 reg. for track day

I want to ask...is there any interest from the forum to post pics/vids of this years TCC meet?
Charles

Back