Ford GT: An American Icon - TV Show

Check out this upcoming multi-episode TV series all about the 2005-2006 Ford GT. The show will air later in 2015, dates and times will be announced this summer! You will see some familiar faces - Ford GT engineers, builders, owners and historians and of course the original GT40 will be featured as the predecessor of the Ford GT.

"Ford GT, An American Icon" - Presentation Video on Vimeo

Enjoy!!!

It started in the 1960's as a kid playing with my Aroura slot cars.
You will surprised how much of the old stuff will be in the show.
Enjoy it my friends, just enjoy it.
GTJOEY1314

Is it on any channel I can get with cable over here in the UK?
Regards Allan
Over here its the Velocity channel, I think that's a part of the discovery channel world wide.
Just tell Jeremy that Top Gear needs a refresh...
GTJOEY is in town.:thumbsup:
Enjoy
GTJOEY1314

The last sequence to the series will be filmed at FORD CARLISLE in June 2015. So if anyone is interested or stops on by, maybe we can use you for the series.....
Enjoy
GTJOEY1314

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
When you come through Colorado this summer we can go film some GT40 canyon footage. Just don't mention my name if you want any of your FGT guys to buy it :)

Want to enjoy a 400 grand Ford Gt now and cant wait till 2017........The tv show comes out in June!:thumbsup:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
They leveled out at BJ and the a silver car with 17K miles was only offered $215k for. The Pratt car is an anomaly. Super low mile cars still in the wrapper will bring good money but cars with miles are going to struggle to bring more than $200k. Still above MSRP and a great car.

Back