Another Aussie Build on the road

After 4 years of building I got my rego,its realy great to drive a GT40 (Kit)most people have never seen or know the history of the GT40 and its great to fly the flag.
I made this car to drive as much as I can even to work sometimes ,as it realy does put a smile on my dial and all around.
Thanks to all for there help and support on the forum .
My build blog is thebuilds.com
Martin

Attachments

• rego.jpg
    rego.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 359
  • rego2.jpg
    rego2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 384
  • rego3.jpg
    rego3.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 407
They are just the greatest to drive,even backing out from a parking bay can draw people watching,the designer realy got the shape and the height of the car perfect.Its funny to here what it gets called by on lookers,, err austinmartin ,ferrari most have no idea what a GT40 is.:)

Martin Congrats on completion of your build and rego. I am located in Kingston SE mid way meet point could be MT Gambier always happy to catch up with fellow owners.

Do you know Bernie Knight? he used to own a 40 also the golden arches in Portland and Mt Gambier.

Andrew East

Well done Martin, great to hear that its across the line and has its rego plate on it.
looks like I have another build diary to read.

Regards Ryan
(Melbourne SE suburbs)

Andrew that's sound great,maybe in the spring we could meet up in MtGambier,I have a couple of mates with cobra's which would love to come along.

Back