DFW GT40 group meeting in December

On Saturday December 12th at 10:30 am we will have another gathering of people interested in the GT40 and related cars. This month the meeting will be at my garage to see the progress on my Tornado GT40 build. All interested people are welcome.

This will be the third gathering. I have enjoyed the first two, seeing an original GT40 and other super cars, meeting at an interesting restaurant, seeing three GT40 replicas and several Cobras. I have learned a lot that I can apply to my build so this is not only fun and interesting but helpful. Great crew of car guys too.

My house is located in south west Arlington. Send me an e-mail or PM for the house location and further details. We hope that Joe Fernandez will bring his GTD and some of the other local people will come with or without cars depending upon the weather.

-Bob Woods
817 996 0707 cell

Thanks for the invite Bob, but I can''t make it Dec. 12th. I promise to make it to one of these meetings with my GTD. Until then, a picture will have to do.

Thanks again,

Robert

Attachments

• GTD40.jpg
    GTD40.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 210
Ok, I have had numerous people that can't show on that date and no one has said that they can. How about the next week 19 December? If that is too close to Christmas, then we can postpone until mid January.

-Bob Woods

Even though most people had other commitments, a few of us got together for some quality time...

Gary and Randy came to my shop to see the progress on my Tornado GT40. We then met at Joe's house to see his GTD and his Pantera.

If you like, we can meet again in January because my car will look a lot different then.

-Bob Woods

Attachments

• Joe's GTD.jpg
    Joe's GTD.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 193
Back