Atlanta Area Road trip to see 1063 66 Road Car

I have finally gotten my car back to one piece and ready to ride. My friend in Athens Ga. has ben trying to get me up there all summer for a photo op for both cars together, but for one reason or another I haven't been able to get the car up to his place. Well he has just finished painting his car and this weekend is supposed to be sunny to partly cloudy and mild temps. John Runyan who lives close(relatively) to me is going to go. Not sure if he wants to take his new CAV on a road trip this early or whether he just wants to ride up there with me. In any event, I thought I would put it out there to any of the GT 40 owners or to anyone in the GT 40 community(SLCs T 70s or what ever) in the Atlanta metro area that might want to join us with or without their cars. The plan is to leave my house around 9-10 and get there around 11AM. If you can't make it to my house or it is too far out of the way, then I will give out the address so it can be put into your GPS and you can meet us there. This car needs to be aired out as it has been garaged for some time. I think it has only been cranked when I have been there for the last couple of years, and the trips up there have been few and far between. So if any of you guys would like to go, let me know so we can coordinate the trip. My cell # 678-687-4611. Leave a message if it rolls over and I will call you as soon as I can

IMG_20151128_141216325_zpsc9xidf7s.jpg

Bill

Back