Ford gt application

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
I understand original 05-06 GT owners were contacted and a process was offered. They are NOT being done via dealers and so far there is no option for a Ford dealer who wants a car for themselves (and I suspect Ford would rather the cars go to public owners as opposed to a dealer). You can go here: Ford - Cars, SUVs, Trucks & Crossovers | Ford Vehicles | The Official Site of Ford Vehicles | Ford.com and register your interest in updates and I suspect you will get the application details.

I did that this morning. My first exotic was Ford gt-40 1009
in 1973 then rebuild 1012 plus 5 orig 427 cobras hope they
consider me I'm 71 and would like my last exotic to be this new Ford GT!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
That is an interesting topic. One would think owners of original GT40s would be given priority over all others including the blowhards that own the 05/06s.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I wish I was part of that select group but alas I own an SPF "kit car" as the 05/06 blowhards refer to it as. I'm not bitter or anything just can't stand most of those neophytes :)

And if you own an original then by all means you should have FIRST dibs on a new one!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...including the blowhards that own the 05/06s.

:stunned: Overgeneralization much?

C'mon, Mikey. Summa those folks might be...but, the overwhelming majority of them are pretty good guys.

(A'course...none of 'em are as fantastic as my own darned self...but, then...who is?)

Of course I don't own them now. Bought 1009 for 23,000
sold it some months later for 27,000. 1012 sold for 150,000

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I would put me right below you past and present owners of originals since my kit car is a lot closer to the real thing than the 05/06 facsimile. That and I have a clue about the origins of the Ford GT unlike those blowhards as well :)

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I did get mine but sent it back and said no thanks, I prefer something with soul.

Back