Spotted Atlanta Int Auto Show

A friend attending the show sent me this. With the color of the dash i am wondering if this is Bill Musarra's DRB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Yep that's mine. The founder of the "Cool Cruisers" club at their sponsored show at The old Hickory House last mpnth, asked me to join their club and to display the car at the Atlanta International Auto Show. That has been a dream of mine since I have owned this car some 15 years(11+ for the build, and the matter of Teenagers and budgets). The Cruisers sponsor at least 6 charities with car shows. They have some 150 members but the real action is with most of the original members.
We had some 40 cars that were present for the show. Everything from a 1921 fire truck to a Camaro Z28. I had my cameras on the car and got some interesting shots on our Caravan to the show. When edited I will post them. I was working only Wednesday night and Sunday night but was told by several of the workers that it created a lot of attention. They tried to field the many questions about the car and me(from what they knew). Sunday night there was a continual crowd around the car. Several "professional looking" photographers were taking multiple shots of the car along with videos. Wednesday was the slow day of the show. Being bored I shot one quick video of our surroundings. Will post it later The World Congress Center is one massive structure and you got a workout just touring the show. I have been occupied with my new trailer getting the ramps setup.

Bill

Thanks for the confirmation Bill. Let me know if there are any local shows coming you will be attending and I'll bring the Daytona

Take a look at South East Wheels. They publish events for the entire South East and more. I had an incident with my high pressure fuel pump at the Auto show. At the end it wouldn't run. Lucky I had my new trailer there. Was afraid it was going to rain. So I got to break in the trailer. I am now building ramp extensions so I can offload and reload it easier. when I got the car home the fuel pump started working, go figure?? So for now I will trailer to most of the shows til I locate the problem for it not working at the Auto show. I am considering the show at Monroe on Saturday. Since I have joined the "Cool Cruisers" they sponsor several shows for six different charities. Their next show will be at St. David's Episcopal Church 1015 Old Roswell Rd. in Roswell Saturday April 16th 11-3. Their biggest show will be at the Hays Dealership in Baldwin on May 28th. If you want to get together sooner, let me know. I can trek up to your place or you can come down to mine.

Bill

Back