MKIV kit options

Who out there in the world makes a MKIV kits or panel sets?
I know RCR does a kit but is there anyone else?

I've had that much bad luck buying kits and parts from Aussie Suppliers that I wouldn't consider supporting Australian ever again.

Sounds like Dave should buy the Tooling from Fran and become the sole provider and best Supplier for MKIV body parts in the world... :)

Ha haaa.....I wish...Jac you will just need to make me a set of panels and send them along with a chassis drawing....

Charlie Farley

Supporter
" you will just need to make me a set of panels and send them along with a chassis drawing.... "

Jac..jump to it, you have your orders.:laugh:

" you will just need to make me a set of panels and send them along with a chassis drawing.... "

Jac..jump to it, you have your orders.:laugh:

I am just starting to enjoy my retirement and thinking I might live long enough to finish one of several projects and everyone seems hell bent on turning that to custard...Bar Stewards:).... as it is I am going to have to get my fuel pumps off ' GT40 Bronze Parts ' . con...:idea:... oops that might be a good website handle.... if someone doesn't already own it.

Love the mk VI and would love to do one if the $$were at hand. You just dont see them around which is kind of nice and unique as well.

Reading Brents build log, I was under the impression it was an RCR car

Yeah I was going to say, they are RCR cars.....no? I wonder if my MK1 RF can be converted to a MKIV?

Would love to know some pricing that's for sure.

Well in Post #2 Fran says he/RCR no longer offers a MKIV but still has the tooling.. ( does that mean molds for the body panels or tooling for his mono chassis?

Gregg is offering to sell you or anyone else body panels and w/screen.. Is that one set or multiples of?

heck Gregg, if no one wants the body panels & screen I'll offer free storage, never know, they might even morph into a car one day...with a proper looking transaxle!!

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Well in Post #2 Fran says he/RCR no longer offers a MKIV but still has the tooling.. ( does that mean molds for the body panels or tooling for his mono chassis?

Gregg is offering to sell you or anyone else body panels and w/screen.. Is that one set or multiples of?

heck Gregg, if no one wants the body panels & screen I'll offer free storage, never know, they might even morph into a car one day...with a proper looking transaxle!!

Jac, glad to hear you are moving on to retirement. Just as easy for you to build two Mark IV chassis as it is one, right.... I'll store one of your chassis here and you can store one of my bodies there.

Body molds, windshield molds etc., all mine. On my dime and contacts. I will have to check how many windscreens I have left. I can produce as many bodies, head light covers and side/back plexi windows as you like, but limited on screens and do not have any intentions of producing anymore.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
IIRC Bailey produced one fine MK-IV...but the one I saw was a turnkey and would have been quite (prohibitively) expensive.

Cheers!!

Doug

IIRC Bailey produced one fine MK-IV...but the one I saw was a turnkey and would have been quite (prohibitively) expensive.

Cheers!!

Doug

Had not heard of Bailey name associated with MKIV Doug,
not getting the MKV mixed up are you.. Len Bailey in conjunction with Safir redesigned the suspension during MKV development.

Back