application problem

they notified me to day my application was
incomplete.logged in my app was blank so I started to fill
it all out again. but it wont let me check some required boxes.
I've emailed them but whoi knows at this late date what will happen?

Millions of Dollars are involved in the "selection process", it is just too sad nice guys like you (true and real GT40 lovers) get treated like this.

There is no independent oversight, there is only a company which wants to make money "AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE" because they need to report to their stock holders.

It is absolutely nothing wrong to make money, just don't try to fool the people -- that is the bad part.

Again, I'm sorry - I really wish you get one, but I don't see it>

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
they notified me to day my application was
incomplete.logged in my app was blank so I started to fill
it all out again. but it wont let me check some required boxes.
I've emailed them but whoi knows at this late date what will happen?

I guess I FUBARed mine as well as I got the email also. I am not going further as my only real hope was to see the rejection letter, I have no ability to complete the transaction and frankly am not sure I want something that fast!

I guess I FUBARed mine as well as I got the email also. I am not going further as my only real hope was to see the rejection letter, I have no ability to complete the transaction and frankly am not sure I want something that fast!

internet explorer the problem
got it submitted via Google chrome. I sent the email
confirming they recd it. they answered they did.
anyone know when decision will be made?
TIA

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
You Are Not Getting A Ford GT

I had a real funky dream the other night that I was selected but had to pay on the spot. I gave them my Visa card and they swiped it......and it worked. Right there, even though I was dreaming, I knew it was a dream! My card will NEVER work for much more than a couple hundo!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I received my acceptance notification but after thinking about for 3 seconds, I tossed it back in the mailbox return to sender. Who wants a V6 powered, video game inspired, computer designed, faux cookie cutter supercar, that sounds like a tractor? There is only one GT40 and I already have one.

I received my acceptance notification but after thinking about for 3 seconds, I tossed it back in the mailbox return to sender. Who wants a V6 powered, video game inspired, computer designed, faux cookie cutter supercar, that sounds like a tractor? There is only one GT40 and I already have one.

acceptance via us mail? so soon?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Wayne, what can I say. In the FGT community I'm pretty special. Maybe you will get mine.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
If only my name was "Phil"...

Attachments

• GT acceptance letter.jpg
    GT acceptance letter.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 249

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
A lot of guys over on the FGT forum with some hurt feelings this morning. All the 1%'er guys you'd expect got one and then there is everyone else. A very disgusting process by Ford.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
My rejection notice is below.. I'm thinking of reapplying under the name Jay Leno.

---------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in purchasing a Ford GT!

We are thrilled that you share our passion for performance and the all-new Ford GT.

The demand for Ford GT from enthusiasts like you has surpassed our very limited production. Unfortunately, we do not have enough Ford GTs to fulfill your request at this time.

We have confirmed our Ford GT production plans for only two years. However, if additional production is confirmed, your application information will remain in your profile for easy updating.

Meanwhile, we encourage you to stay connected to the latest announcements, news and information through our website: www.fordgt.com.

Thank you, again, for your passion for our all-new supercar.

Regards,

The Ford GT Team

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Here are the letters as emailed to the applicants:

Attachments

• FGT decline.pdf
    158.8 KB · Views: 268
  • FGTreserve.pdf
    161.3 KB · Views: 319
  • FGTaward.pdf
    153 KB · Views: 348

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter

Kudos to you, Mike!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers from Doug

Back