Channel 281 on Direct TV S4/E1
Tonight 8:00 PM
Friday 3/10 12:00 AM
Friday 3/10 7:AM
They restore first GT40 PR street brought to North America
Then sell it for 4.4 million

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for the heads up. I think I have seen it before but will enjoy seeing it again.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
You had Top-Gear for ages before we could get it...
Alas, I only have broadcast TV (rabbit ears) so I am out as well...

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
If the episodes are available to stream on the internet, then just use a VPN service which can mimic you being in the US.

If the episodes are available to stream on the internet, then just use a VPN service which can mimic you being in the US.

I do not think is that easy. To watch Velocity over the Internet you need an account from your provider. Even free TV in England thru a VPN you need an account that ask your address in England. Is easy to try to download the shows if you can find the source.

I was interested in the Goodyear tire that they had re-painted the lettering on the show. It was the original spare that came with the car. Legendary was unable to obtain four additional for the car, so they mounted Dunlops. Thought the show was very good, learned some things about the street cars.

The people at Legendary were very accommodating and answered my questions promptly. Peter and Ryan Klutt demonstrated why their company has been very successful.

Back